May 2012 Weddings

TGIF

Re: TGIF

• Rant: feeling very stressed about wedding things this week and not sure why.

Raves: hopefully buying WP gifts this weekend. also hoping to finalize our ceremony readings. set follow up meetings with our florist and ceremony musicians... baby steps!

Weekend Plans: FI and I are going out tonight with some friends. I'm looking forward to some non-wedding time! Then I'm getting together with my MOH tomorrow! We're going to Olive Garden for lunch and then to see The Vow... can't wait! Then just doing stuff around the house on Sunday.
    May '12 Nesties
    March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
    MARRIED!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Rants: My FSIL has done some things that have really gotten on my nerves this week! But other than that, nothing really :)

Raves: I feel like I've gotten A LOT accomplished this week as far as the wedding goes. I'm excited to keep getting things done!!

Weekend Plans: Tonight we are going to my parent's house for dinner. Tomorrow we are going to look for a wedding band for FI, file our taxes, & do some shopping! And, no plans for Sunday -- just relaxing around the house!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Rant: I wish I had a weekend just to relax... I won't have one until the middle of March!

Raves:I picked out my new cake topper last night! 

Weekend Plans: I have an extremely busy weekend ahead of me! Today, FI and I are meeting with the pastor, and we are spending the weekend with my MOH and her fiance :) Tomorrow, MOH and I are going to my hair trial, and after that FI and I are meeting with our photographers for a final consult! Then on Sunday we are heading back to college, so I can study for a test and work, boo :(
  • Rant: I recommended my BFF for a program and she totally disappointed me... feeling burned right now.

Raves: 95% of the invites are ready to be mailed and we've been blessed to find a way to come up with a bit more money before the wedding :)

Weekend Plans: Even though it's Friday, it's my Wednesday, so I'll be working through the weekend and missing FI's karate promotion on Saturday :(  So grateful that my mother will be going to support him at least  :) 
  • Rants: FMIL is driving me nuts.

Raves: I started my new job this week! My paper work is done & I should be in the operating room next week!

Weekend Plans: Hopefully finish the invitations. They've been addressed, I just have to assemble them & put the stamps on! Also, spend some time with FI & friends. Probably a little bit of shopping for BMs gifts & Honeymoon clothes =)
  • Rants: Frustrated with my BM's they all talked about how much they wanted to do with me for the wedding and they wanted to help with all these projects. And now they have all left me to do their own things.

Raves: I have gotten so much done/ordered for the wedding this week.

Weekend Plans: Tonight we are staying in going to relax a little and clean the house some. Tomorrow FSIL and I are going shopping for wedding items like DIY project stuff and then BM gifts. Sunday FI and I are supposed to go to a family thing but we aren't too excited about it and really have so much other to get done instead.
  • Rant:  I gave my FMIL a task to handle, because I wanted her to feel included.  BIG. MISTAKE.  She's making me nuts. Its like I opened up a flood gate of "I think we should do this...."  I feel bad for feeling this way, because she is sweet as can be.  We just don't have the same taste.

Raves:  I think we found a replacement band (our original band decided to move out of the state)…and I’m in a pretty darn good mood today. 

Weekend Plans:  Gym. Laundry…more laundry. Date night with FH tomorrow.  And on Sunday, I want to spend the whole day in my pajamas.  LOL

• Rants: My lovely crabby father REFUSES to go get fitted for a suit. I was told if I nag him one more time (Ive asked him twice over the last 4 months, not unreasonable as everyone else did it the first week) he wont do it at all!

Raves: I finally found a baker this week and for 1/4 of what I was going to pay the fallback baker.

Weekend plans: We are driving out to Lutsen Ski Resort in MN, near canadian border for a snowboarding trip. I rented a private cabin, so we invited two couples we are friends with along too. Im more excited for the 60 min aveda massage and full facial with extractions Im getting on sunday morning as a reward for all my hard work from FI. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Rants: I supply teach and was told that I would be working a full day today. Showed up to dicsover it was half a day..... there's a lose of $75 I really could have used right now.

Raves: We ordered my wedding band last weekend!

Weekend Plans: Assemble invitations. Possibly go ring shopping for FI and bra shopping for my dress.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards