May 2012 Weddings
Options

wedding check etiquette

We have been receiving some cards/checks over the past week. Did you girls cash right away or wait until at least after the wedding? We're sending out thank you's as soon as we get them. 

Re: wedding check etiquette

• Options
    I think you can deposit them right away, but I would wait to actually spend the money until after the wedding.
  • Options
    We put it in! I know when I send checks I wait for it to be cashed...it might screw up their account if you wait.
  • Options
    thanks girls, I'll cash but we'll put into our savings for the meantime so I don't spend it until after the wedding.
  • Options
    I've been cashing the ones we receive.
  • Options
    I've been depositing into the "wedding account." If we get an early check, it goes towards final payments.  Afterwards I suppose we will put them in our savings account.
    May 2012 Nesties March Siggy Challenge: Furbabies imageimageAnniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_wedding-check-etiquette?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:d76b94d5-3a1c-4d20-8150-436a97180c34Post:af0eb808-9f21-444f-84c0-25dfe67121c9">Re: wedding check etiquette</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think you can deposit them right away, but I would wait to actually spend the money until after the wedding.
    Posted by gpapale1[/QUOTE]

<div>This.</div>
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards