May 2012 Weddings
Options

May 12th brides: Still waiting for pictures?

Anyone from May 12th still waiting for pictures? I've emailed our photographer a couple of times in the past 2 weeks inquiring about when we'll get the rest of our pics, but no dice. Anyone else?
Married since May 12, 2012

Re: May 12th brides: Still waiting for pictures?

• Options
    I'm a May 5th bride still waiting on pictures- Apparently the photographer has edited them all, he just needs to upload them. So far he's a week late getting ours finished :/
  • Options
    My pictures have been done since we were on our honeymoon, but I have yet to receive the DVD - all I can do so far is just look at them online.  
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    May 19 and waiting on pics, but our photographer told us to expect Mid to late July. I figure I want them to be awesome, so I'd rather wait for them, KWIM? He did say he dropped me a dvd in the mail of all the unedited pics (over 3,000) for me to be sure that any I absolutely wanted were on his list- he picked 450-500 to edit either way.
    wedding1 Anniversary
  • Options
    I emailed my photographer Memorial Day weekend to see when I should expect them.  I told him "no rush" but I didnt know how long those things took.  He told me I could expect them "by the end of next week"... well that has come and gone and 2 weeks later I still haven't seen them.   Like pp said, I want them to be awesome, so I am not trying to rush him, but its odd he told me they would be done and then I haven't heard so much as a peep from him since.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    May 5th bride and we got sneak peak at 5 weeks and all of ours online at 7 weeks, but we are still waiting for the disc.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I was May 27th, and I received all of my pictures. Everything online and I got the disc last week. I even saw a few of my pictures ( completely edited) the day after the wedding. And my sneak peak followed shortly after.
  • Options
    We are still waiting....for May 20, but our photographers (a husband/wife team) decided to get divorced the day after our wedding...so I don't think our pictures are a huge priority to them right now. Im getting antsy though!

May 2012 July Siggy: Favorite Vacation Spot Kaleden, BC
    July Fave Vacation Spot photo IMG_0268-1.jpg

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Blog:Through My Eyes

• Options
    Still waiting on ours. Our photographer is about done finishing them, then she will send the DVD. I want them now, it's hard to wait! :P
    Anniversary
  • Options
    We got our DVDs about a month after the wedding.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We got a sneak peek of 12 or so at less than two weeks after our wedding.  He posted the online photos this past weekend and said he'll put the DVD in the mail soon.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Ours took about a month after the wedding. I can't believe some of you are still waiting!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I was a May 12 Bride, I just now got my pictures, well they were uploaded on the site, I should be getting the CD anyday now, so that I can order the pictures that I want for my package. I cannot believe how long it's taken!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards