May 2012 Weddings

Vows

Here are my vows... I am so nervous posting these, but let me know what you ladies think!

I, Amanda E, take you, Ryan M, to be my husband. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, or for worse, for richer, or poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, as long as we both shall live. As a little girl, a princess, I was in search of my prince, the one that would make all of my dreams come true. He would be my best friend, he would make me laugh, feel safe, beautiful and special everyday. He would be selfless and love me for me. We would fall in love, and it would be magical, it wouldn’t be perfect, but we would fit together perfectly. That was my dream, my fairytale, but you Ryan you made it a reality. Ever since I met you have made my life everything I dreamed and more. It has been said that love is not love which alters when it alteration finds. When life gets hard, when things change, true love remains the same. I love you. I am who I am because of you. No matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together, we are living a fairytale. I will always be yours.

imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Vows

• so sweet, your going to make me cry! I think I better stay away from the vow posts...

May 2012 July Siggy: Favorite Vacation Spot Kaleden, BC
    July Fave Vacation Spot photo IMG_0268-1.jpg

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Blog:Through My Eyes

• Wow, great job!  I am not envious of your FI who has to follow that up =]
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
  • Aww I got teary eyed reading your vows! Very sweet
    Photobucket
  • Very sweet - we're going straight traditional with out vow, but I always like hearing those that other write themselves.  I wish I was more creative and less shy, otherwise we'd probably have written our own, too.  No crying!!! Smile
    Anniversary
  • Nice job!  Everyone will cry.  ;)

• Very sweet!

I'm SO jealous you've written your vows!! I'm still working on mine :-/
    May '12 Nesties
    March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
    MARRIED!
  • I just got chills and almost teared up! Beautiful. 
  • edited April 2012
    So beautiful! I got goosebumps! One tiny tiny suggestion.. I'm sure you would have realized it but I dont want you to copy this word for word and then have this hiccup when saying them..

Ever since I met you, you have made my life everything I dreamed and more.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_vows-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:dba5e04c-92d4-400f-b00f-58cd9f33f170Post:2f45d7e3-e2b4-4586-974b-d29d7679591c">Re: Vows</a>:
    [QUOTE]So beautiful! I got goosebumps! One tiny tiny suggestion.. I'm sure you would have realized it but I dont want you to copy this word for word and then have this hiccup when saying them.. Ever since I met you , you have made my life everything I dreamed and more.
    Posted by Soon2bStaff[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

And thank you everyone! I am so excited to share them with FI :)
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards