May 2012 Weddings
Options

Cheesecake

Sooo I'm not a huge fan of cake. period.  But, I found this bakery that specializes in Cheesecake wedding cakes.  Oh my lord I'm in love!  I didn't even know that it was possible to have a cheesecake wedding cake.  I'm so excited now!  They are $3.50 a slice which isn't too terrible!  I can't wait to set up a tasting!

I mean look at this! YUM!
Photobucket

Re: Cheesecake

• Options
    Mona8Mona8 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    Yum! I'm hungry now! haha... Can't wait to do our cake tastings :)
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    I knoooow!  I could literally eat cheesecake every day and never get tired of it, its sooooo good!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I LOVE cheesecake. That would be awesome. I can't wait to start lookingfor our cake.
  • Options
    this is making me so hungry!! but i love the idea :)
  • Options
    This is how much I love cheesecake.  When we went out to dinner (when my FI proposed) he put it in my cheesecake, the funny part is that my parents came to dinner with us and on the drive up (FI didn't tell them how he was going to do it) my parents said, well you know Katie is going to order cheesecake, so he'll probably put it in there lol

Yum yum yum!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I like the cheesecake idea but I think that you should also have another option for dessert because not everyone likes cheesecake. 
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    YUMMY!!! I didn't know you could use cheesecake as a weddingcake either. That sounds really cool!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I've had that at a wedding before, and SUCH a nice change of pace. Just make sure that you're not too BUSY and you get to ENJOY some!! :)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_cheesecake?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:dbb4eb01-347a-4ac1-8a4c-07cf7d163bc3Post:5a94f50f-c256-49d6-aad3-de2a71d435e0">Re: Cheesecake</a>:
    [QUOTE]I like the cheesecake idea but I think that you should also have another option for dessert because not everyone likes cheesecake. 
    Posted by mandi921vh[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>See I've heard people say this before, and I just don't see why I would have to have another option for dessert.  I mean I don't like regular cake, so should people have another dessert option for me at their wedding?  Or if I don't like choc. cake and thats what someones wedding cake is, should they have to have a separate cake people that don't like chocolate.  I think that is kind of silly.

</div>
    Photobucket
  • Options
    That is awesome!  I'm not a big cake fan either which is why we are doing cupcakes (more icing them :))  But cheesecakes is amazing.  I am so jealous!
    May 2012 Siggy ~ Favorite E-pic image
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_cheesecake?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:dbb4eb01-347a-4ac1-8a4c-07cf7d163bc3Post:bb1ddda1-3da4-4fef-b48f-34fae65fd338">Re: Cheesecake</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cheesecake : See I've heard people say this before, and I just don't see why I would have to have another option for dessert.  I mean I don't like regular cake, so should people have another dessert option for me at their wedding?  Or if I don't like choc. cake and thats what someones wedding cake is, should they have to have a separate cake people that don't like chocolate.  I think that is kind of silly.
    Posted by greeneke2[/QUOTE]

You make a good point.  I've been worried about choosing stuff everyone else will like...dang it, it's MY day! LOL 
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_cheesecake?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:dbb4eb01-347a-4ac1-8a4c-07cf7d163bc3Post:bb1ddda1-3da4-4fef-b48f-34fae65fd338">Re: Cheesecake</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cheesecake : See I've heard people say this before, and I just don't see why I would have to have another option for dessert.  I mean I don't like regular cake, so should people have another dessert option for me at their wedding?  Or if I don't like choc. cake and thats what someones wedding cake is, should they have to have a separate cake people that don't like chocolate.  I think that is kind of silly.

you definitely cannot make everyone happy. i always figured if they don;t like it, oh well. no matter what you have it probably won't all get eaten. BUT if you did want to add another dessert i would just do a sheet cake from the local grocery store.
  • Options
    I have been wanting some cheesecake for the past 3 weeks.... I am glad you found a bakery that does cheesecake weddings....
    May 2012 Board October Siggy Challenge: Must Take Photos Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    OMG can i go to the tasting with you?!? I love love cheesecake infact I fell in love with FI over a slice of cheesecake lol
    White Knot
  • Options

<div>I think it's because the majority of people will eat cake over cheesecake. </div>
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    yuuummm Cheesecake.

• Options
    Well, most people in my family would choose cheesecake over cake!!  Regardless, like PP said you can't please everybody and it is my day and I don't like regular cake.  So I don't want to spend 500+ dollars on a cake I don't like.  Maybe I will take into consideration the idea to get a sheet cake from the grocery store.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I have been trying and trying to find a cheesecake wedding cake that looks traditional! No luck yet.. but our plan right now is to have a smaller three tiered traditional cake, and have about 10-12 cheesecakes in different flavors on display for people to eat too! Because FI and I LOVE cheesecake, and aren't fans of cake.
  • Options
    Yea the lady that does them..

They look traditional!  I'm so excited!  But having the smaller cheesecakes is a great idea too!

Photobucket
  • Options
    oh my gosh! where is it? im near philly in pa so i dont have any idea if they serve here but.... what a great idea!!!!!!! we havent really started to look at cakes yet but that looks and sounds soooooooooooooooooooooo good!
  • Options
    dang there in viginia... cant get one from them... i am sad now...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards