Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Introduction

Hi ladies!

I have been lurking on this board for a bit, so I wanted to take the next step & actually introduce myself! My name is Beth and my fiance's name is Tony. We got engaged Christmas morning last year. We immediately started planning a destination wedding in St Thomas but recently made the decision to switch to a local wedding!

So here I am starting my planning all over again! Haha. I actually have gotten most of my "big checks" done over the last 2 weeks. I really think us having a local wedding was "meant to be" because everything kind of just fell into place without much headache.

We are getting married June 4, 2011. Our ceremony and reception will be at The Chadwick in Wexford.  We are both so excited about our decision to have our wedding here. It's be so fun for me to be hands on with things instead of via internet!

A few of my friends are on this board and highly recommended that I start posting! So I am officially making the switch from the destination board to Pittsburgh :) I look forward to getting to know you all! Happy planning!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Introduction

• Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! Congrats on the engagement and welcome to the Pittsburgh board!! I just Googled the Chadwick and it looks like a great space! The girls on this board are fantastic and have been a great help in planning for me! Well GL planning and I'm looking forward to hearing more about your wedding as the details unfold!! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!

As soon as we left our appointment at The Chadwick, we both knew we loved it!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and Congrats!  The Chadwick is very nice!  Are you from the NHills? 

Happy Planning :)
    Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• Options
    cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I'm actually from a little town north of Pittsburgh called Ellwood City, which is right past Cranberry.

• Options
    pantherRNpantherRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations and welcome!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Hello and welcome!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and congrats!  The Chadwick is a great location!  I had a prom there and it was beautiful!  I'm sure a wedding will be lovely.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and congrats!  The Chadwick is a great location!  I had a prom there and it was beautiful!  I'm sure a wedding will be lovely.  My cousins live in Ellwood City!  I interviewed for a job there last year:-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    my cousin had her wedding there last year. It was gorgeous! Welcome to the boards! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the Pittsburgh board!! Congrats on your engagement, and good luck planning! I can't wait to hear more details!
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • Options
    AJS0401AJS0401 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi love :)

I'm glad u decided to start posting - all the ladies are super helpful!!

Can't wait to be part of ur big day!!!!
    Ashley & Tommy

October 2, 2010

186image 145image 0image 41image RSVP Date September 1
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards