Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Dancing Lessons

Hi girls--

I am getting married in 2 months and was wondering if anyone knew of a place in the area for dancing lessons for our first dance?

I am starting to get nervous that we will look silly just swaying in a circle for three minutes??

Thanks!

Jamie
*Jamie Lynn*

Re: Dancing Lessons

• edited December 2011
    I felt the same way!  I looked around for a while pricing various places. 

I wasn't happy with Arthur Murray because i wanted one specific dance to go with our song.  I ended up at Art & Style on the South Side and am VERY pleased.  Reasonable prices and the couple who own it are very friendly and accommodating.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Janiceb2010Janiceb2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just had our first lesson at Art and Style last week.  Rozanna was fabulous!!!  I can't wait to go back for our next lesson.

Pittsburgh September Siggy - Our honeymoon will be at the Royal Suites Turquesas in P*nta Cana. Super excited!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • shortyhartzshortyhartz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I just wanted a few basic steps so we weren't donig the "high school sway".  We ended up at Arthur Murray (Wexford) with Dana.  I'm very happy with what we got.  It was the $140 package that got us 2 private dance lessons (actually 3 b/c the first one is free, but half of it is a sales pitch).  It was just enough to get us out of that old dancing funk, but nothing over the top.
  • edited December 2011
    I haven't had luck finding it again, but at some point CCAC offered a Dancing Class (Ballroom dancing, maybe?).  In the description of the course, it said, "Bring in your First Dance song and we will help choreograph your dance!"  I've tried searching again, and couldn't find it. 

Maybe it still exists and I just stink at searching... ?

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards