May 2012 Weddings
Options

May 19th brides....

30 days to go!!

I'm overwhelmed with my checklist (all WR and NWR to do in these next 30 days) but I know it will all get done. 

I can't wait to just be at the wedding, eating, drinking and being MARRIED!
Photobucket

Re: May 19th brides....

• Options
    I don't even want to talk about it! haha
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I don't want to think about it...my to do list is too long for thinking
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Yay!  I'm so excited for it to be here already!  I think I gave up on the whole check list thing ugh whatever doesn't get done at this point is an oh well!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am remarkably unstressed about everything. the big important stuff is done. the little stuff will get done and i can't WAIT to wear that dress. :)

One month!!!!!!!

Taking my ring to get it cleaned and plated tonight while the guys (FI and FBIL) go shopping for their wedding clothes (no tuxes or suits for our wedding- black pants/shirts/shoes and green ties). Everything is coming together!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. ~Nora Ephron, When Harry Met Sally
  • Options
    I thought I'd be freaking out from stress today but I am freaking out because I'm SO EXCITED!!!!! 

My goal today is to concentrate on all the positives of getting married!! FI & I are even going out to dinner after work for a pre-anniversary celebration! 
    May '12 Nesties
    March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
    MARRIED!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Omg! So excited! We been engaged for almst 2 year...I never thought it be here! :)
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Excited but freaking out! I just want it to be over so we can be Mr. and Mrs. and on a plane for our honeymoon :)
    Married! :) 5/19/12 The Domesticals

• Options
    I think I might throw up!  LOL.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    So exciting!  I feel like there's still a lot to be done before the 19th though...
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Yay!!! I'm so excited. And I'm surprisingly not stressed out. Big stuff done & little stuff will get done at some point. I can't believe it's almost here!!! Although I'm not stressed (YET) I am ready for it to over and not consume my life anymore. And be on our honeymoon as MR. & MRS. =)

• Options
    I thought I would be super stressed also. But I agree I'm just excited and hoping this time goes by fast so that I can marry my best friend and then get our life together going.
  • Options
    Can't Wait!! So ready for this day!!
    Unplanned BFP#1 12/15/09 7wks m/c 12/24/09 Anniversary image
  • Options
    Wow...1 month! Where has the time gone! I am getting very excited. My FI is so cute everyday he asks " are you ready to take my last name?" and then " I am so glad to be marrying you". 
    image 204 Invited
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 56 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    i am so excited!! I keep checking the clock for 2:30p because that is the time when our wedding will start.  FI called me an hour ago on his lunch break and we both can't wait!! I'm not too stressed about the wedding itself.. Everything is pretty much done so my energy is focused on staying calm, enjoying my time with our son, and working on dropping my final 7 pounds/toning up.  I can't believe we are at 30 days!!!
  • Options
    Oh wow.... Panic attack! Been traveling all week and so spending my evenings cutting ribbons in my hotel room watching TV in the evenings. Excited and terrified about the things to do and getting married soon.
  • Options
    Excited and freaking at the same time.  Had a small meltdown today when my sister told me she hasn't tried her dress on, bought shoes or even thought about alterations.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    how did the time pass so quickly!! I can hardly believe it.  Even though I have a crazy long to do list, I am not stressed out at all.  Just so happy for the day to almost be here.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards