May 2012 Weddings
Options

Feeling a little envious...

of all you ladies who already have pro pics! We won't be blogged probably for another week and won't have the rest for another 5 weeks or so. Yep. I said 5 WEEKS. She told us it would be 8 weeks. The waiting is driving me nuts! People took some pics at the wedding, but most aren't that...spectacular. I'm not sure why this takes so long, but I assume because of post processing.

*sigh*

Re: Feeling a little envious...

• Options
    I won't have mine for about that long either. I love my photographer but she's not the quickest. Also they are on vacation this week and then they have another wedding in 2 weeks to do plus they did a bunch of bridals right before my wedding. So they are super swamped and editing 1000+ pictures will take a while.
  • Options
    Aww...  Our photographer has been posting a little at a time on her website.  She doesn't blog a lot (maybe once every coupld of months) but she puts teasers on FB all the time. 

I really can't wait to get the disk though.. so I can start printing them out!! 

(and just because I haven't AW them at all...  send me a PM if looking at mine will help distract you from waiting for yours :) haha.  I think they are all there except for the Reception ones right now!)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I don't have any of our pro pics either, and have seen very few from friends- the waiting is killing me!  Haha
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm with you- We have to wait 4- 6 weeks. Checked with the photographer just yesterday, and he said it looks like he will need all the time to get them done. Bright side: He said he took more pics at our wedding than any other he's ever done. Down side: I want my freaking pictures!!! He's only posted two on FB- They are both so awesome that it's making me crazy waiting for the rest of them.
  • Options
    Good. I am glad I am not the only one waiting in agony! We only had the photog for 3 hours, but we jam packed those 3 hours!
  • Options
    I hear you! We only have one sneak peek pic. 

Our Photog said it would be about 2 months to get them all done. The weather was so cold ( freakishly started snowing when it was 90 the day before. ) Everyone is nervous that we will all look cold.I hate waiting but at least I have one!  
  • Options
    ours are also going to take a while. I wont get my album for at least 8-9 months i know that much, Hopefully we will get our online proofs soon though. once the touch ups are done.
  • Options
    Yes it will be several months before we get our album too!
  • Options
    I am trying to be patient for our CD...I keep passively aggressively changing my facebook profile picture and tagging my photog saying things like "Can't wait for the rest of the photos--she's amazing..." In hopes she will get a move on it! Hahahahaha.
    newimagesize Anniversary Vacation
  • Options
    Ahhh I am so envious too!!! Very few guests took photos and they are pretty crummy... or rather none are of anyone looking at the camera or people have their eyes closed...

vineyard12 our wedding will have been 4 weeks ago tomorrow and we haven't been blogged yet.... I am going crazy!!!!!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Ahhh I am so envious too!!! Very few guests took photos and they are pretty crummy... or rather none are of anyone looking at the camera or people have their eyes closed...

vineyard12 our wedding will have been 4 weeks ago tomorrow and we haven't been blogged yet.... I am going crazy!!!!!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_feeling-a-little-envious?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:fde3b0b0-cf33-4b64-8fba-6147058a340fPost:d4e0cd0a-dad9-4c42-ba70-eb8dc00d745b">Re: Feeling a little envious...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ahhh I am so envious too!!! Very few guests took photos and they are pretty crummy... or rather none are of anyone looking at the camera or people have their eyes closed... vineyard12 our wedding will have been 4 weeks ago tomorrow and we haven't been blogged yet.... I am going crazy!!!!!
    Posted by mandi921vh[/QUOTE]

Lol. You should be on her blog pretty soon! She told me 4 weeks, and you're at 4 weeks now. Our e-photos were up in 4 weeks. I'm sure yours will be up this weekend. You could always send her a friendly email just asking when she might have them up :) Let me know if you do!
  • Options
    I guess I'm lucky, ours were ready about 4-5 days after the wedding.  However, I do think she focuses on getting weddings done quickly - I had to wait about 2 months each time for both my e-pics and b-pics.  Still waiting for my CD, though!
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    We got married on the 19th and don't even have any sneak peek photos yet!! I emailed our photog because I'm super impatient and she said hopefully she can get some to us by the weekend. We're not due to get all of them until June 19th. I'm not sure I can wait that long!!!
    May '12 Nesties
    March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
    MARRIED!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    photog just emailed today saying he's got our proofs ready from may 12. I was starting to get antsy.. I want to see pictures! my friends pictures were awesome, and they're into photography a bit, so they did venuey photography pics, but didn't really get a chance to do them with us or the bridal party, so i'm super excited.. it quenched my thirst for a while, but now I need the real ones!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards