June 2013 Weddings

Weekend plans?

What's everyone doing this weekend? Fun stuff I hope :)
Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image

Re: Weekend plans?

• Tonight, nothing. FI is taking a Park Police exam in the morning, so we are just gonna relax and get a good night sleep. Tomorrow, I plan to catch up on American Horror story, and then go to a few stores to scout BM dresses so I at least have an idea of some I might like before i take my girls. Then really nothing else planned for the weekend. I have a bit of school work to do too because I have a project due Monday, booo.
  • Today FI is heading to Syracuse when he gets out of work at noon. I'm staying home a bit until my mom comes for a florist appointment at 4, then I'll ride back with her. It's our friends/GMs 30th birthday today. He's the first in circle of friends to turn 30, so we're having a surprise party. 

Tomorrow our only plan is to the Hobart College football game since it's the first playoff game or something like that and they're undefeated. It's one of the colleges FI works for, so it's important to him that we go.

Sunday, no idea.
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Tonight we are going to the church Christmas Faire, hopefully start some Christmas shopping and find something for my secret snowman.  Saturday morning we are heading down to the Cape for a parade and a dinner, should be entertaining since we will be the youngest ones there.  Sunday is our 4 year anniversary so we decided to go to dinner at the same place we had our first date.  
  • I'm mostly cleaning and baking this weekend as prep for turkey day next week! My mom flies in from the east coast on Wednesday...so I'm super excited to see here soon!!!
  • I've got to finish Christmas shopping today for my fiance's cousin, her husband, and their kids because we're doing Christmas with them on Thursday. I'm probably just going to stay in and relax tonight (he's working at a high school playoff football game), and then tomorow we have a wedding to go to. I'm not really sure why we're invited to this wedding...it's one of his co-workers, but they're not really friends or anything. Apparently this couple invited all of the teachers at the high school my fiance teaches at, which to me just seems kind of gift-grabby. I'm also hoping to narrow down some invitation designs and work on our ceterpieces some more this weekend.
  • Fi and I are going to our first concert together! I bought him tickets to go see The Zac Brown Band for his birthday! We are both exicted! and not sure what we are doing the rest of the weekend. Probably just cleaning and gettting ready to go home Tuesday for Thankgiving!
    Photobucket
  • Picked up some extra hours at work so I likely won't be getting home until about 10:30 tonight, at which point I'm most likely going to crash! Tomorrow I have appointments with our florist and reception venue (who is also providing the catering) and at some point I need to clean my apartment and take my dog to the park, since I won't have time during the week before FI and I head out of town for Thanksgiving!

As you can see, my social life is very low on my list of priorities this weekend. xD
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • Tonight we are going to see Breaking Dawn. My fiance has been awesome by seeing the whole series with me in the theatres!

Tomorrow I have to coach our first gymnastics meet of the season. It will be a long day! Probably will be at the gym from 10am to 9pm. I hope all the girls do well though!

Sunday I won't be doing much during the day, I have high school gymnastics practice to coach from 5-7. After that I am going over to my MOH's to plan my bachelorette party! We are doing a small one in Miami, FL and want to buy plane tickets soon. We will be doing a larger one where I live the weekend after. I wish I could go to Miami now though!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The meeting I'm working ends tonight so everything after that is fun time for me Smile  

Saturday: Celestun Tour (location where flamingos like to congregate)
    Sunday: Uxmal Tour (Mayan ruins) and then on to Cancun for a bit

And since I'm having a long weekend: 

Monday: Tulum and Coba Tour (more Mayan ruins)
    Tuesday: Fly home Undecided

I'll be glad to get home but I didn't have nearly enough time to see cool stuff.
    June 2013 Sig Challenge - Shoes

Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • fuzzies, go Gosling-stalking!! That counts as sight-seeing, right?
  • Cadamus, sooooo jealous that you are going to see Zac Brown!!!!! I heard they give an amazing concert, and I wanted to go soooo bad.
  • emilyb I saw Gosling!  He was eating at the same restaurant I was eating at while I was there and staying at the same hotel.  He left the restaurant before I could get a picture though because of some stupid people that were stalking him and wouldn't leave him alone :(
    June 2013 Sig Challenge - Shoes

Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards