June 2013 Weddings

Honeymoon Booked!

We booked our honeymoon yesterday!!! 10 days at the Four Seasons in Maui!!! We were considering lots of other places but finally made up our minds and now I am soooo excited!! Anyone else thinking of heading there?
Dreaming of our Hawaiian honeymoon! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Honeymoon Booked!

• We are definetly looking at going there, it will depend on the price. Where are you flying from? I would have to leave from NY ans the flights tend to be pricey, although I haven't checked in a long time. That's awesome though congrats!!!!!
    Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image
  • thats awesome! I would love to go there but I think it may be a bit out of our budget.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Nice! We are talking about Hawaii for our honeymoon too. Fiance has never been and I'm really excited to show him the sights. Although, I'm hoping to split our time between Maui and Kauai. 

Four Seasons sounds amazing! Have fun!

Are you leaving for the islands straight away? We're trying to decide if we want to leave the next day or the next week after the wedding... leaning towards the following week, so as not to have to rush out after the wedding. Just wondering how you chose to schedule it.

Anniversary
  • Congrats on booking your honeymoon, it sounds awesome! We are also considering going to Maui, but haven't narrowed the hotel choice down yet. If you don't mind me asking, did you book through Four Seasons directly or did you work with a travel agent to get a better deal?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats!! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • nycrose2013nycrose2013 member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    edited August 2012
    Thanks everyone! 

RMP- we are leaving out of Newark and i think the flights were around 1,300.00 each, so they are pricey, but luckily we were gifted some airline miles so we are using those.    

Brita- our wedding is on Saturday and we are leaving the following Friday, so that gives us a bit of time to organize ourselves. I have to admit, though, that I am worried about losing a little bit of that exciting honeymoon spark by having to spend 4 days at work and at home in between the wedding and the honeymoon! I do think that the week will fly by with the trip to look forward to, though!

Ana- we called the Four Seasons directly because we were using points, and I also wanted to make sure that they knew it would be our honeymoon in case they have any honeymoon perks! However, I heard the website whatahotel.com works with the 4 Seasons and usually entitles people to great perks and upgrades. I don't know much about regular travel agents because usually I book all my travel online.

So excited to have it all done and planned! I just wish I didn't have to wait so longggg
    Dreaming of our Hawaiian honeymoon! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congratulations!  It sounds great.  I've never been to Maui, but I've always wanted to go.  I know you'll have a great time!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congratulations! We're leaning towards probably Hawaii too Smile
  • Congrats! :) We are also thinking Hawaii but I have no idea where to start or where to go. We might wait until Febuary to go and just do a mini moon to someplace closer. So it's not so hot and humid, honestly I haven't even had a chance to research it yet.
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hawaii!! That'll be an AMAZING trip, I bet!!!

Julie
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards