June 2013 Weddings
Options

BM Dresses CP

I've been trying to find dresses for my bridesmaids that are under $100. But I found a dress that I'm in love with, at least online. I know we'd have to go try them on, but they are priced $130-160. Is that too much to expect my girls to spend?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: BM Dresses CP

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_bm-dresses-cp?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:0922f3ac-23a0-4117-897d-c1f4f4628225Post:ab3548f7-95df-478e-8059-0f3afb615875">Re: BM Dresses CP</a>:
    [QUOTE]What you should do is ask each girl what their budget is and go from there!  But no, I don't think that is too much money. Possibly the dress shop would go down on price?  Or for me, my BMs are buying their dresses from the shop I bought my dress, so they get a 10% discount.  Ask around!
    Posted by mrskaiser22[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I agree with all of this. Mine are a bit different because they are all picking dresses they like that are the same color, material, and length but they were able to work within their budget. I think most of them were in the $140-$160 range though.</div>
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_bm-dresses-cp?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:0922f3ac-23a0-4117-897d-c1f4f4628225Post:ab3548f7-95df-478e-8059-0f3afb615875">Re: BM Dresses CP</a>:
    [QUOTE]What you should do is ask each girl what their budget is and go from there!  But no, I don't think that is too much money. Possibly the dress shop would go down on price?  Or for me, my BMs are buying their dresses from the shop I bought my dress, so they get a 10% discount.  Ask around!
    Posted by mrskaiser22[/QUOTE]

That is what I am asking all my girls. I am letting them buy a black dress to wear. But it has to be dressy yet kinda formal and long. My moh has a dress from her sisters wedding 2 years ago it is black so gonna let her wear that.

• Options
    Like the others said, I'd find out from the bridesmaids what they can afford.

Julie
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    I agree with everyone. I'd spend that much, because honestly that's a pretty average price for a BM dress, but you really need to ask your girls. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    My BMs dresses are between 100-120 but because they are getting them where I got my dress they will end up less than $100
    June 2013 January Sig - Honeymoon Destination
    Negril, Jamaica!!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards