June 2013 Weddings
Options

GTKY

I am super board at work today so I am just wasting time and thought it would be fun!

1.  What is you and FI fav way to spend a Sat night?

2.  Is this your first wedding?  What about his?

3.  Any kids from eaither?

4.  How do you "turn" FI on?

5.  Thing that drives you most nuts about FI?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: GTKY

• Options
    I'll play...

Relaxing usually. We are always on the go so it's nice to just stay in, order food, and watch a movie or play a game together.

First wedding for both of us.

Only furbabies.

lol There are a couple ways.... Nibbloe on his ear while cuddling is the 1st one I think of.

Good nuts or bad?
    I'll go with good - They way he can make me laugh even if we are in a heated arguement or if I am super upset.

June '13 - Cake!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Books read in 2013 - 0/25
  • Options
    1. What is you and FI fav way to spend a Sat night?
    We usually just stay at home and relax, but occasionally we'd go out for dinner and drinks or to the movies. We used to go out a lot more before we had our daughter. :)

2. Is this your first wedding? What about his?

3. Any kids from eaither?
    FI and I had a daughter about 3 years ago (well, it was 3 years in March).

4. How do you "turn" FI on?
    He is super easy to turn on, so I don't really have any special tricks .

5. Thing that drives you most nuts about FI?
    Good point sssdeee! I'll go with good as well - how we are both into doing fun and adventurous things, we'd come up with spontaneous ideas and both of us are always up for it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We love to BBQ together and have a few drinks, then just stay in and catch up on shows we missed all week or watch a movie. Every now and then we do enjoy going out (I love to go out to dinner, but hate spending the $ on it)

No kids

My FI also is a leg guy, so he loves when I wea short PJ shorts to bed, or a short skirt/dress.

He double standards me a lot. Like he'll go to Mohegun Sun with friends, but when I plan a weekend getaway he sulks about it. Or Gives me crap if some girlfriends plan a trip to Yankee Stadium because he saiad that there are so many guys there we'll definetly get hit on. And he half-asses chores a lot.
    Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image
  • Options
    Sorry got busy a few!

1.  What is you and FI fav way to spend a Sat night? I like to stay home, get rest and cuddle up with my boys to watch a movie...FI likes this some times but also likes to go out. 

2.  Is this your first wedding?  What about his? my 2nd his frist

3.  Any kids from eaither? LO that is almost 10 months

4.  How do you "turn" FI on? Nibble on the ear or just whisper (nekie time) lol

5.  Thing that drives you most nuts about FI?  I was going for bad nuts...lol but eaither is fine.  Bad nuts is he is so flippin slow.  I mean I can be ready before he is, takes him FOREVER to even take a s**t, everything he does with out son is SLOW..lol  Good...is seeing him with our son it melts my heart. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We usually spend Saturday nights at home, on the couch with a movie and a bottle of wine, since it seems like we almost always go out on Friday nights.

First for both of us, although (oooh, confession time) this my second time being engaged. The first time a.) nothing was planned, and b.) it obviously didn't work out (thank goodness!!).

3.  Any kids from either?
    Nope!!

He's a sucker for lingerie.

He can be a total space cadet. I call it his "Justin bubble", because he's usually totally clueless as to what's going on around him. It drives me nuts because he's actually really smart, but he comes off as a ditz sometimes because he's off in his own little world.
  • Options
    Either going out for dinner & drinks with friends of ours or making dinner together, relaxing, and catching up on our week's worth of TV shows

It's the first wedding for both of us. He was engaged once before but good thing for me (and him) it didn't work out.

3. Any kids from either?
    No, but we have a furbaby together.

It's not hard so I don't usually do much but he likes lingerie.

Bad: He definitely doesn't do his fair share of housework and it's a big accomplishment if he does the dishes or cleans the bathroom. He's cleaned the bathroom once since we moved in a year and a half ago! 
    Good: He does sweet little things for melike flowers for no reason or taking me out for dinner when I've had a bad day and I don't feel like cooking but don't have the money to suggest going out either.
  • Options
    1.  What is you and FI fav way to spend a Sat night?  If it's fall, we are definitely celebrating a win by our college football team!  We would LIKE to stay home most Saturday nights and make dinner/watch movies.  But we have plans almost every weekend...especially in the summer!

2.  Is this your first wedding?  What about his?  This is our first wedding!

3.  Any kids from eaither?  No kids yet, but FI wants a Honeymoon baby :)  We do have an adorable pup though!

4.  How do you "turn" FI on? Not to sound cocky, but I feel like FI is ALWAYS turned on.  It doesn't take much with him...especially in the summer when I have to show a little skin because it's so dang hot!

5.  Thing that drives you most nuts about FI?  I have to repeat things to him multiple times.  For example...my friend is having a going-away party tomorrow and I swear I have told him 4 times.  Last night he acted like I was crazy and had no idea what I was talking about.  But I love him anyway!
    June 2013 Sig - E Rings!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_gtky?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:0be1da88-69d1-4c79-af94-a8148cfc160bPost:b46dfb4f-316f-42da-93fa-ac6d986022d4">Re: GTKY</a>:
    [QUOTE]1.  What is you and FI fav way to spend a Sat night? FI would say staying in, watching a movie and having a couple glasses of wine or some beer.  I prefer going out :) 2.  Is this your first wedding?  What about his? Yes, this is our first wedding 3.  Any kids from either? Nope!! 4.  How do you "turn" FI on? Well he likes my legs I guess, so anytime I wear shorts or a dress or something lol 5.  Thing that drives you most nuts about FI? He can never make up his mind (but neither can I), so when we're trying to decide on dinner or where to go out, we never make up our mind until it's almost too late (places closed, we just get tired and say screw it).  I<strong> also don't like that he's really jealous... For instance, the wedding we're going to on Sat, he said he's going to "bust some skulls" if we see any of my exes. (he won't really, but he'll just get mad at me and start a fight haha, so mature)
    </strong>Posted by mrskaiser22[/QUOTE]

Sounds like my FI too!  He would never approach my exes, but it's my fault that we run into them!  OY!
    June 2013 Sig - E Rings!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_gtky?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:0be1da88-69d1-4c79-af94-a8148cfc160bPost:aa04d90f-5ae6-4971-ade5-be6b247bbf6c">Re: GTKY</a>:
    [QUOTE]They way he can make me laugh even if we are in a heated arguement or if I am super upset.
    Posted by sssdee[/QUOTE]

Ugh this drives me nuts with my FI too!  He always gets me to smile even if I'm really ticked off!  It makes me mad, but I guess it's a good quality about him too!
    June 2013 Sig - E Rings!
  • Options
    Either catching up on TV from earlier in the week or gaming.

First for both

Nope, just two furbabies

Say "sex" I wish I was kidding lol

He sometimes tends to make his mind up about things without talking to me about them. He's "working" on this since this is a huge problem and the cause of our only arguments.. hopefully with time this will stop but it makes me so mad when I'm trying to talk something through with him and he just won't listen
    June 2013 - July Sig Challenge - Venue

Photobucket Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    1.  What is you and FI fav way to spend a Sat night? We used to love to go out for dinner drinks and dancing but we've been so busy we usually like to just stay in, get pizza and watch movies. 2.  Is this your first wedding?  What about his? My first, his second. 3.  Any kids from eaither? No kids just cats 4.  How do you "turn" FI on? Honestly all I have to do is walk by anytime he sees my butt he gets turned on 5.  Thing that drives you most nuts about FI? Bad: he chews on straws. I hate it! Good: He's always so good to me it makes me feel like a shitty fiancé.
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
     1.  What is you and FI fav way to spend a Sat night? Usually we just stay in and spend time together, since we work complete opposite schedules during the week. He works monday- friday on 2nd shift. So, it is usually our only solid block of time together. Occasionally we will go out to the movies or something.
    2.  Is this your first wedding?  What about his? The first for both of us.

3.  Any kids from eaither? No, we have an adorable furbaby together!

4.  How do you "turn" FI on? Like others, he's almost always turned on, so it doesn't take much.

5.  Thing that drives you most nuts about FI? Bad nuts: he constantly shakes his leg when on the couch, at the table and in bed! He also doesn't help as much with the housework but he does work more and pay more of the bills than I do. Good Nuts: He always knows what to say when I'm having a rough day and feeling down and he always knows what to do to get me in the mood. lol
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Watching a movie or catching up on the DVR.

First for both

No kids

It doesn't take much. Usually just having on only a bra and panties is what does it the most though.

He hates making plans. I can suggest we go on vacation in 2 years, and he will say he's busy that day. Umm, you really know what you're doing in 2 years on that particular day?! Whenever I ask him what he's doing on the weekend, he says he's really busy doing so and so. And then his weekend is spent NOT doing anything remotely close to so and so! So frustrating!!
  • Options

We like to go to the lake and hang out at the boat slip with a bunch of goods friends.

2nd wedding for both of us.

I have 2 daughters and my FI has 2 daughters.

I don't really have to do much to turn him on. Which is a good thing and a bad thing all rolled into one. Sometimes I don't like my butt slapped randomly as i walk by. He's definatly a butt guy and loves me especially in my yoga pants.

He's a workaholic and is always on the phone. really aggrivates me on a Friday and we're eading out for the evening and he's taking business calls.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    On the water in the bay, or at his parents eating fresh crabs :-)

Yes and yes

Nope

Anytime im "ready" he's turned on haha.  My most common technique is I basically push him on the bed and sit on top of him haha.  But really he just has to see me in a cute outfit, or after I get out of the shower or even if I sit in an un-ladylike position, he's ready to go haha

I would say that his mother spoiled the hell out of him, so he expects so much from me as a woman, particularly with cleaning the place.  Unfortunately his mother is not in graduate school and working 9 hours with a 1 hr drive each way for an internship, o right, she didn't have a job when she had to take care of her husband and kids...  (example, today is my day off every two weeks, and I am going in to school now and tomorrow to get some things accomphished since I am gone all the time at my internship)  I am not a girly girl but I can tell he prefers me to act like it.  He likes me to "pamper" myself but I just don't care enough about my appearance to do it.  Whoops, this turned into a vent, sorry ladies!
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    When the weather is nice FI and I like to hang out with family and friends, have a cookout, and a fire.

Nope!

My FI is a boob guy - and lucky for him I have some boobs haha. I really don't have to do anything but he specifically likes when I am around the house wearing a cami and my boobs are hanging out haha.

I hate hate hate when my FI pretends he is listening to me - or when he actually listens to me but then he doesn't do what I asked him to do. Like when I say "can you please take the trash out it really smells and he sits there and sits there and an hour later he still hasn't done it.  
    June 2013 January Sig - Honeymoon Destination
    Negril, Jamaica!!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    1. What is you and FI fav way to spend a Sat night? Sometimes we like to just stay in, but a lot of times we like to go out too.

2. Is this your first wedding? What about his?Yes, both of our first weddings.

3. Any kids from eaither? Nope

4. How do you "turn" FI on? FI is definitely a boob man, all I have to do is wear a low cut shirt or change in front of him.

5. Thing that drives you most nuts about FI?  My FI is really indecisive, like when we try to pick somewhere to go to dinner, hes always like you pick. So I pick, and he doesnt want to go to my pick, ugh just tell me what you want!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    runpipparunrunpipparun member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited June 2012
    1.  What is you and FI fav way to spend a Sat night? I cook and we watch stuff on Netflix. Nature documentaries or movies.

2.  Is this your first wedding?  What about his? First marriage for both of us. Amazing at 29 (me) and 27 (him). I never thought I'd find an undivorced man with no children at my age! (I am not ready to be a mom.)

3.  Any kids from eaither? He has a greyhound from vet school (Maddie). I have a GSD mix I found on the side of the road (Pippa). And I have two cats from a shelter (Tennyson and Nora).

4.  How do you "turn" FI on? Um, how don't I?

5.  Thing that drives you most nuts about FI? He chews kind of loudly. His family are nutcases. He leaves his laundry in the dryer for days on end, and just pulls scrubs out as he needs them. Then, rather than putting it away, he stores his laundry in the guest room on the bed. ???
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards