June 2013 Weddings

Hii!! New here :-)

Hello ladies!! I'm not actually brand new to the board or the knot. I've had my account for a few months now and commented on a few posts, but never actually introduced myself and did the *official* new to the board post haha!! My fiance and I got engaged on May 20, 2012 and will be getting married June 21, 2013. I'm very excited to be a part of this board!! Looking forward to getting to know you ladies and hear about your fabulous ideas and amazing weddings!! Smile

Re: Hii!! New here :-)

• yay congrats on your engagement! looking forward to hearing about your wedding :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Welcome to the board! Looking forward to hear about your wedding plans. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Welcome!  Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding Smile
    June 2013 Sig Challenge - Shoes

Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Welcome to the board and look forward to getting to know you. Hope you have enjoyed planning so far!!!!!
    Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image
  • Welcome to the board!
  • Thanks ladies!! I appreciate all the congrats and well wishes!! :-)

mrskaiser22 - I have not yet done the roll call sticky, but I will soon!! We don't have much planned yet, we booked our venue and have decided on some small details, but our only big check so far has been the venue, I am starting to freak out a bit!! We are both horrible decision makers (I am probably the most indecisive person in the world lol) and are having trouble deciding on anything!! Ugh!!
  • Welcome aboard! I'm pretty indecisive as well and I find that FI gets almost instantly overwhelmed as soon as I start asking him opinions on things about the wedding, which makes it ever more difficult. Good luck!
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Welcome! I'm looking forward to hearing more about your wedding!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Nice to meet you and congrats on your upcoming marriage! I've got that indecisive bug, too. And I've never been good at decorating, so much of this party planning is quite a challenge for me! We can get through it together, though. :) I look forward to hearing more about your plans!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • edited September 2012
    Thank you ladies!!

I am so glad to hear other brides out there are as indecisive as I am haha!! I really need to crack down and just pick things before its too late.

mrskaiser - Glad to hear you were finally able to start making decisions. My mother is also paying for some of the wedding, her nor FI say that I have to consult with them but I still want too. Plus when I say an idea I like one of them usually says they don't like it! Either way glad things are coming together for you!!

cnf2013 - Mine too!! As soon as I ask more then one question he goes into shut down mode or just gets annoyed and says I don't care Rach just do what you want!! Men ugh!! lol

Julie2013 - You sound exactly like me!! I am not good at decorating or putting ideas together, so this has been a huge challenge! Like you said though we'll get through it together!!

Have a good day!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards