June 2013 Weddings
Options

September Sigs

Does anyone have any ideas for september signatures? It is getting to the end of August.

Re: September Sigs

• Options
    Holy potatoes it is the end of August, isn't it! How about shoes/shoe inspiration. Or cake inspiration. I don't know, I'm bad at this and don't even always participate, haha. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I occassionally creep on the May 2013 board to see where I should be at in planning when this board gets quiet and today I happened to see that they are doing shoes for September. Just throwing that out there...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I like MrsK's Idea! I need to figure out how to do it and then do it this month!
    Photobucket
  • Options

I'm game for anything! Here's some ideas to add to the pile:

Wedding related:
    STDs
    Invites
    Shoes
    Nails
    Hair
    Makeup
    Favor
    Cake
    Bouqets
    Jewelry
    Dream Honeymoon

Non-wedding related:
    Favorite movie
    Favorite book
    Favorite toy as a kid
    Favorite quote
    Dream Vacation
    A sig related to jobs/careers

Forgive me if some of these have been used already. I'm still kind of new to this board and missed them.

Julie

Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    I LOVE the fav pro/college football team idea, and that will totally be getting my vote, lol.
    Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image
  • Options
    I feel like we should try and save some wedding stuff until next year when we are coming up to the wedding and everone has all the stuff needed to participate. Like if we did BM dresses or cake, I wouldn't have one (which is ok, not a big deal, just saying). That's just my opinion though, obviously it's whatever majority wants to do, and I always have fun looking at them no matter what we pick. :)
    Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_september-sigs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:2219333f-7a05-442f-9be4-da9e6408f7d4Post:f9e5237e-14f9-4514-a56c-67c71e472d8c">Re: September Sigs</a>:
    [QUOTE]I LOVE the fav pro/college football team idea, and that will totally be getting my vote, lol.
    Posted by rmp4996[/QUOTE]

I love this idea. Hairstyle?

• Options
    Great ideas everyone!

And awesome list Julie!!

I will start a thread in a moment with a poll so we can get the ball rolling since time is flying!
    June '13 - Cake!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Books read in 2013 - 0/25
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards