June 2013 Weddings

Changed wedding city

So after all the drama and bad communication with our potential ceremony venue, and after talking it over with my parents (who are writing the check), we have decided to move our wedding to Denver... and I am SO relieved! We had originally wanted the wedding in Denver because thats where Craig and I live, but my parents insisted on Colorado Springs because that's where they live, and it's our hometown. Now we have all come to realize that there's a very limited number of venues that can hold 200+ people in Co Springs, and finding a ceremony and reception venue that are available on the same day in June of 2013 has proven impossible... Especially since Craig and I don't live there and aren't there enough to scope out everything. Downtown Denver it is! Now to hurry and find the venues before they're booked...
{June 2013} Venue

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Changed wedding city

• Good luck!!  No matter where it is it will be awesome I'm sure!
  • There do seem to be alot more options in a bigger city. I live in the North Dallas area and my gosh the choices I have. Luckily we have now narrowed it down to 2 venues and will hopefully have something booked at the end of the month. I'm sure you will find exactly what you want in Denver.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Good luck!  I just know it's gonna all work out, but glad you have already been able to make such a giant leap in progress.  Sometimes getting everyone on board with what you two want is the hardest part, so I guess it was worth the mini headache with the venue lol.

Bad news turned good news, love when that happens :-)
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Chels&JimmyChels&Jimmy member
    First Comment 5 Love Its First Anniversary
    edited March 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_changed-wedding-city?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:2838b449-a088-429c-b629-04b1812d2a24Post:22280d32-154f-456c-866e-17b0dc19237a">Re: Changed wedding city</a>:
    [QUOTE]No matter where it is it will be awesome I'm sure!
    Posted by cassienoel022[/QUOTE]

Agreed. No matter what city or what venue - it's stil going to be an amazing day. Best wishes for your Denver search! Can't wait to see what you find. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards