June 2013 Weddings

Anyone Been to a wedding expo yet?

Im wondering! I went to one with my best friend today! Her wedding is in 2012! And oh my! So many vendors was insane! But so much fun! :)

Re: Anyone Been to a wedding expo yet?

• I went to one in the beginning of November and it was very overwhelming! Luckily 2 of my girlfriends came with, so I wasn't alone with this.

The thing that I liked the most was talking to a bunch of DJs, photographers, and florists. I enjoyed meeting with them and asking a bunch of questions. At that time, we didn't have our reception booked so it was hard to think seriously about it.

The thing that I didn't like was how overwhelming some vendors were. Constantly shouting 'who's the Bride?' and throwing an e-mail mailing list in your face wasn't something I enjoyed. Not only that, I had gotten so many junk e-mails and phone calls (even texts messages) from people that we're almost BEGGING for you to book with them. After talking to some low-key vendors, they said that show wasn't the best one to be at, and there'd be many more that would be better and the complete opposite.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards