June 2013 Weddings
Options

Missing you ladies

Just wanted to say that I feel so guilty for becoming more of a lurker lately as opposed to commenting.  During my internship I can't get on here at all and I work much longer hours, so by the time I get home it gets so overwhelming to read everything and reply in the evenings.  Once the fall comes I will be back to checking the forums like its my job on an hourly basis lol.

And just a brief update for those who were praying for my family, I wanted to thank you so much for your thoughts and concern but unfortunately the worst did happen to my dear Uncle about 2 weeks ago, which is another reason I haven't been doing much surfing the web lately.  What keeps us going is knowing he is finally free from the intense pain he felt (which was so difficult to watch him go through) through the duration of his fight with cancer.  Thanks so much for letting me share my story on here in the past with you guys on that front, I know it's not easy to comment about and you ladies have been more than thoughtful!
June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
imageimage
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Missing you ladies

• Options
    I've wondered where you went! Sorry about your uncle. I hope you and your family are doing well. We look forward to you coming back in full force this fall =P
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

Last night I also lost an uncle to cancer- he battled it for years and years and is also finally free from it. It still hurts just as bad because he was a beautiful person and you wonder why he had to suffer for so long.

I am SO sorry for your loss and hope that you find peace!!

---
    Gina

06.26.06 :)
  • Options
    so sorry for your loss ash, and you too gina. Hope to see you posting again more soon!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    So sorry to both of you. I'm glad that you are both staying positive, best wishes to you and your families.

I will starting a new job next week, 9-5ish, so I too will be pulled away from checking the boards during the day. :( *sigh* I'll just have to try and catch up in the mornings before work and in the evenings.
    Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for you loss ashli & gina. Thinking of both your families.

Hope your internship is going well!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Ash and Gina, I'm sorry for your loss!

Ash, look forward to seeing you on here more often in the fall!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ash & Gina, sorry for your losses.

Ash, hope the internship is going well!! We'll be patiently awaiting your return in the fall!!
  • Options
    Thank you ladies so much!  And Gina, my heart goes out to you and yours too.  My uncle and I were very very close like another father so I can understand the hurt.  I guess you always hope for a miracle and in my uncle's case, he ended up with the bad luck.  The chance of survival even at stage 4 was 70%, so at age 52 we were almost sure he'd make it.  I guess God has other plans you know.
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards