June 2013 Weddings

AW Monday

What do you have to AW about today?? My AW is that FI's sister had her first baby on Thursday!!! He is the most adorable boy I have ever seen and I am completely in love with him! Mommy was a little nervous so she asked me to come over and give him his first "bath" last night...poor little man did not like it : Can't wait to watch this little guy grow up!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: AW Monday

• Laura, congrats on being an aunt!!

I don't have anything major to report, but I did get a nice little thank you from my boss on Friday for some extra work I did with a team of contractors we're working with. It's nice to have it acknowledged when you've gone above and beyond your normal duties.
  • I went dress shopping on Saturday where my mom got her dress as my first place to try on a handful of dresses. I ended up finding a favorite. I always envisioned myself in a slimmer fitting gown, but this one is my favorite!  http://www.morilee.com/bridals/blu/4808

Anyway, in the dress I had that moment I didn't think I'd get. The veil on, in the room with my mom as my wonderful consultant was getting me shoes to look at, and I got all teary eyed thinking this could be THEE dress I marry the love of my life in. Then, I had this feeling that I needed a bouquet of red roses...which my colors are tangerine, hot pink, and margarita. So, I may be rethinking my colors now. But I seriously can't stop thinking about the dress and I have three weeks to wait until I go with my girls. I am going to make sure one of the stores has this dress to see what my ladies think and to see if I can "top" the feeling I got in this dress. I sent the pic to my MOH and she said she could totally see me in that dress. :)
  • Laura Congrats!
    Ash - That dress is beautiful!

I also don't really have much to report. We did book the presidential suite at the hotel for the night before and the night of our wedding. I know it's really far out but a friend of mine who is getting married in August had an issue with the same hotel booking her room so I just went and did it so I don't have to worry!

NWR - I am going to see Lady Antebellum on Saturday with my three sisters, my mom, my aunt, and my cousin. It shoudl be a fun girls night out so I'm excited! I have seen them a few times but it never gets old!
    June 2013 January Sig - Honeymoon Destination
    Negril, Jamaica!!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • As much as I'm super not looking forward to spending my weekend in Olean (bumfrick nowheresville New York) for my cousins FI's babyshower, I will get to see a lot of my family that I haven't seen since I've been engaged. So I'm excited to show off my huge ring and brag about my wedding a lot. Not that I want to totally steal Lizzy's spotlight, being that she's eight months pregnant and all, but I'm still excited to show off and brag, haha.
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Laura~Congrats! :)
    Ashbeth~That dress is gorgeous!
    Kelly~ I LOVE Lady A, I hope you have a great time! 

Well, my AW moment came last night(couple threads down), I'm still on Cloud 9! It's funny now that I look back and wonder how I missed all the signs.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • cnf2013- Believe it or not I know where Olean New York is, I used to sell Cutco, and that's where it is made lol

Kelly- love them too!  My grandma's cat is named Lady Bell cuz of them
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • edited May 2012
    Well I will AW my Will you be my bridesmaids cards/lunch. 
    I made each girl a card that had a small poem as well as some information on the wedding. I invited them all over just for "lunch" and surprised them with a beautiful spread. They each got a small bud vase with tulips and I baked cupcakes in our colors and put them in cute jars. They were all surprised and loved it. For my OOT BM I put fake flowers in the bud vase and sent the card, vase, cupcakes in a jar and some candy and ring pops. Also some pictures and on the back of one of the pictures I wrote, "Since you couldn't make the party... I sent the party to you!"  

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards