June 2013 Weddings
Options

cig smoke on wedding dress

how do you get rid of the smell on dress . i have a mom that smokes .

Re: cig smoke on wedding dress

• Options
    Good luck? I think cigarette smoke is a really hard smell to get out of things. I wouldnt try anything yourself though, I would take it somewhere to be professionally cleaned.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Dry cleaner

• Options
    ems27ems27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2012
    Professional cleaning (be careful with that, though, don't skimp on it so your dress doesn't get ruined)- or air it out in a new location?? :-\  Good luck!
    June 2013 August Sig Challenge
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Don't keep it anywhere near your mother. That smell is really tough to get out of anything. Take it to a dry cleaner, but make sure you go to one that actually knows how to handle wedding dresses. There's been plenty of girls on some of the other boards who've had dresses ruined by taking them somewhere that doesn't typically handle wedding dresses. Otherwise, I'd say take it to a salon and pay to have them clean it for you. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Thank you for tips . Have a good day
  • Options
      take the dress away from ur mom ,if u have to get ride of it ,u had better   make the dress cleaned by a professional person ,good luck .....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards