June 2013 Weddings
Options

Hi! I'm new :)

Hello!  After a quick change with my venue, I have gone from being a July 13th, 2013 bride, to a June 15th, 2013 bride!
I'm a little nervous about the switch, but excited, too!
Just wanted to say "hello" :)

Re: Hi! I'm new :)

• Options
    Congrats!! We are a fun group here, us June brides...Welcome! Don't be nervous...we all keep each other on track here!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Welcome!  We're date twins!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome!! If you'd like, take a minute and fill out the role call sticky at the top. A lot of us get a kick out of reading everyone's stories. If I may ask, what made you switch dates?
  • Options
    Welcome to the board!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome!
    Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image
  • Options
    Welcome to the group. It's a pretty nice bunch of people.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_hi-im-new?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:46c76659-cc16-4cfb-ba8b-c4cd32e44241Post:65070163-52c8-4a49-bbda-057ae61260bc">Re: Hi! I'm new :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Welcome!! If you'd like, take a minute and fill out the role call sticky at the top. A lot of us get a kick out of reading everyone's stories. If I may ask, what made you switch dates?
    Posted by emilyb213[/QUOTE]

I ended up having to swtich for a few reasons:
    1.) I may need to move for grad school and July might be a little late.
    2.) What really made me switch were the dates my venue had open for us.  We had originally inquired about our July date and were told we had plenty of time, but when we went in, many dates had already been reserved!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_hi-im-new?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:46c76659-cc16-4cfb-ba8b-c4cd32e44241Post:65bcaa7c-e9df-4d13-aa5b-6a9fe8ba3aa2">Re: Hi! I'm new :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! In Response to Re: Hi! I'm new :) : I ended up having to swtich for a few reasons: 1.) I may need to move for grad school and July might be a little late. 2.) What really made me switch were the dates my venue had open for us. <strong> We had originally inquired about our July date and were told we had plenty of time, but when we went in, many dates had already been reserved!</strong>
    Posted by modernriot[/QUOTE]

Ouch!
    Congrats on the engagement and Grad School!!! and Welcome!
    June 2013 Sig

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_hi-im-new?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:46c76659-cc16-4cfb-ba8b-c4cd32e44241Post:8fe48eff-b765-4495-8a17-59f7b27ae88c">Hi! I'm new :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello!  After a quick change with my venue, I have gone from being a July 13th, 2013 bride, to a June 15th, 2013 bride! I'm a little nervous about the switch, but excited, too! Just wanted to say "hello" :)
    Posted by modernriot[/QUOTE]

Hello, Modernriot! I just got here, too, from the March 2013 board. My husband's schedule made it necessary to switch. The ladies here are so nice!

Julie
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome to the board :)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome to the June 2013 Board!! We are date twins too!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome! You'll love being a June bride! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Hi and welcome and congrats!
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Welcome to the board and congrats on finding your venue!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome to the June 2013 board. People are extremely friendly here. Good luck with your wedding planning!
     Smile
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome to the board! Looking forward to hearing about your wedding.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    welcome and congrats!

yay for June 2013!! Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards