Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Photographers

Hi ladies :) I am looking at finding information/recommendations for photographers in the Washington, PA area.  Also, what is the average cost of a photographer in the area? I'm living in Toledo so I am little clueless. :)

TIA

Re: Photographers

• Options
    cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    mandy - the first sticky post at the top of the page has a link with all our vendor recommendations in it (I'm reposting here: http://pghknotties.googlepages.com/vendors)

Cost depends on what your package includes (hours, photo rights, albums), but I'd say the photographers on that list start at $1500 and go up from there.
  • Options
    mandyw05mandyw05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks....I really didn't see the link before I posted it
  • Options
    cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    no worries, a lot of people don't :)
  • Options
    bwk1023bwk1023 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mandy - We are using Fiona Scerri and she's very reasonable and so sweet!  I believe she's on theknot but our friends used her and recommended.  Also, I know a lot of people in the Pittsburgh area use "Weddings by Heather" but she is more expensive for sure.  I am surprised that she is not listed on the Pittsburgh vendor list above.  But good luck!
  • Options
    kristenrmu22kristenrmu22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mandy, I am using a photographer from Claysville right outside of Washington, Pa. She is lovely- Heather Martin Photography (not to be confused with Weddings by Heather that is a different one). She is pretty reasonable and we were thrilled with our e-pics. Check out her site www.heathermartinphotography.com or facebook to see samples. I just love her.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Dana Monticelli: http://www.danamonticelliphotography.com/

She's based out of Belle Vernon, PA which isn't too far from Washington.  She did our engagement pics and they turned out great!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We choose Katia Forero. Her work is amazing! Her prices are great, but they are going up in October so if you are interested, sign with her before October. One of my favorite things is all the rights are included in her packages. www.katiaforero.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Caryn Azure Photography for both, our engagement & wedding photos. She is a sweetheart & we absolutely loved how they came out, I highly recommend her.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    LetsHikeTodayLetsHikeToday member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Caitlin Thomas and I constantly brag about her.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A little late to respond, but I would recommend Shawna Leighty of Grace-full Roots Photography (http://www.gracefullroots.com/). You can check out her photography style and prices on the website, but I can attest that she is a wonderful person with a huge heart and would make your experience unforgettable.  Good luck in making your choice!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Sewickley Photography! Her pricing is reasonable and she takes high quality photos! My package is $2000 and that includes the engagement session for $200. But for $1800 I can get high res images on a CD, 8hr coverage, print rights, a blog for family and friends to see photos, and a online viewing of the photos! :) hope this helps! 
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards