June 2013 Weddings
Options

Wedding Nightmares

Has anyone else started having wedding nightmares?

I had one last week that we got my dress back from alterations on the day of the wedding and it was brown. So we cut a skirt off of a different dress and sewed it over my dress...crazy!

Then this morning I had one that I showed up at the reception but had completely forgotten to go to the ceremony. Then the reception was decorated in orange and brown and I was freaking out since my colors are navy and pink!

I woke up stressed out! Haha

Wedding Countdown Ticker
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Wedding Nightmares

• Options

I started having nightmares pretty much right away after we started booking vendors.

I had one last night where I was trying to plan the wedding in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. Yeah, I might have watched too many episodes of The Walking Dead this weekeend...

• Options
    I've only had one wedding nightmare as far as I know.
  • Options
    I've been having bad dreams lately, but not necessarily wedding related. Mostly they're strange dreams involving people from my past (i.e. a few friends whom I've fallen out with). They range anywhere from awkward social situations to down right abuse. 

The other morning I dreamt about a girl I used to be best friends with (haven't seen or spoken in 10 years). I was at a party where she was the guest of honor. When she saw me she walked over and shoved a lit sparkler in my mouth. I spent the rest of the dream crying over a sink in the bathroom and trying to clean out my mouth.

Last night I dreamt of the other two girls that I used to be friends with, along with the one from the other dream (we were all best friends in high school) and they were all ignoring me.

I'm not sure why these dreams are surfacing now. I have a wonderful life and no desire to have those friends back. There are reasons why I am not friends with each of them any more. I hope all is well in their lives, but do not wish know them again. Just feels strange when they pop up in my dreams and turn them into nightmares.

Anniversary
  • Options
    I had a nightmare after visiting Eureka Springs with my bff this last weekend. I was so stumped as to where to go from there that I went to bed pretty down. I dreamt we had it in Eureka Springs anyway and had a horrible time!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    I had a wedding nightmare this weekend too.  We were already to go for the wedding except that FI and I did not have on our wedding clothes, just jeans and a shirt.  No clue where that came from, but I hope it is not too consistent.
  • Options
    I've had a few so far. Mostly about being unprepared the day of, or running later. Both things that are out of character for me. I'm sure I'll have them like every night once it gets close. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Over the last week I've had like 3 or 4 crazy wedding dreams too! Its odd because I don't recal having any previously and we've been engaged for 9 months! In one, I totally started to walk down the aisle but wasn't in my wedding dress, I was in a bridesmaids dress for some reason and had to stop the wedding and run back and change... haha and in another one, my fiance and I went over to our photographer's house the morning after the wedding and demanded to see our wedding pictures because we thought that they didn't take a lot of pictures. That dream was nuts... too much Breaking Bad before bed :)
  • Options
     I had one yesterday. I was taken to the church and was told I was getting married now. Didn't have my dress and was so concern that my legs and underarm were not shaved. Then to top it off my sister was not there so I wouldn't get dress at all.

I get one at least once a week.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards