June 2013 Weddings
Options

Wedding bands!

I just got mine in the mail yesterday :)

I ordered them from JVL where a lot of brides have gotten them from.
I was unaware if the special "pay for shipping only" code was going to be discontinued so I ordered them!

:)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding bands!

• Options
    ?  Never heard of it, details?
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    WOW!! You chose rings already! I'd be afraid i'd change my mind!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Congrats! FI's wedding band came in this week too and he's so excited. He bought my ring as a set so thankfully I don't have to worry about finding my wedding band. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm suddenly feeling super behind the curve... will be looking into bands soon!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_wedding-bands-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:5113305f-077b-4ebe-8801-992ea50a13d0Post:01011410-75c9-487f-8074-53574fd2dc2b">Re: Wedding bands!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm suddenly feeling super behind the curve... will be looking into bands soon!
    Posted by annapoliswed[/QUOTE]

<div>I heard that the normal is 6 months before the wedding. But there was a sale so he just went ahead and bought it. </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    my ring does have a matching band to it, although it did not come as a set. So we pretty much just have to go in and buy it. FI has no idea what he wants, I'm assuming we will be those people that go get ours 6-8 months out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_wedding-bands-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:5113305f-077b-4ebe-8801-992ea50a13d0Post:eef148db-7adc-4850-a7d3-301a09678b6a">Re: Wedding bands!</a>:
    [QUOTE]my ring does have a matching band to it, although it did not come as a set. So we pretty much just have to go in and buy it. FI has no idea what he wants, I'm assuming we will be those people that go get ours 6-8 months out.
    Posted by sparkles776[/QUOTE]

This is the same as me.

My engagement ring has a matching band available. I tried on a couple different bands to see how it looks and the matching band is the only one I like with it. We put down a deposit on it a couple weeks ago (The price went up when we went to look at it in the store so they let us put a deposit down on it at the old price since the engagement ring was purchased from them)

FI will probably look more seriously at bands for himself at the 8 month mark and prolly purchase at 6.
    June '13 - Cake!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Books read in 2013 - 0/25
  • Options
    We didn't want the sale to end (not knowing how long they were advertising it for)
    Even if we find something else, we only paid shipping for them so it won't be too much of a loss.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards