Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Exceptional Limousine

I checked the preferred vendor list and they were not listed, but wanted to see if anyone has used Exceptional Limousine.

We checked prices for 3 different companies and they came in the lowest. 

Just wanted feedback, if any.  TIA!
Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

Re: Exceptional Limousine

• Options
    edited December 2011

What's the price if you dodn't mind me asking? Im' thinking maybe I should get a limo...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are looking at a 24 passanger SUV Limo

Exceptional Limo was $995 ( I need to price out an additional hour, but)
    All Occasions was $1200 + $300 for each additional hour
    All Star Limo was $1300 + $325 for each additional hour

I received pricing for all of their packages, if you would like me to forward them to you, I would be happy to!
    Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• Options
    edited December 2011
    that would be great! thanks!  I'm going to try to send you a private message with my email. But let me know if you don't get it- I have no idea how to work this new knut!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used them.  There were some issues but nothing that couldn't be fixed.  They were the cheapest I found as well.

My issue was the driver got lost on his way to my house.  I didn't have my phone and he called, but luckily one of my BM heard it ringing.  I don't know how he got lost, my parents house is very easy to find.  But he did - I wrote directions for him with landmarks...oh well

Also he got stuck at the church and we were unable to get any outside pictures because we were almost late to the reception.  There was a mass after our ceremony and apparenly he was talking on his cell phone and didn't see he was getting blocking in by other cars.  It's a little hard to word when writing but there was a 'stage' blocking part of the parking lot and that got him stuck. 

I did decide to call and talk to the manager about everything and the refunded some of our money so they were willing to try to 'fix' everything.  I did ask why he didn't get his own directions to my house as well as the ones I wrote and I was told he did... I don't think that's true because he would have never gotten lost.  That was just a very stressful time to try to finish getting ready, take pictures, ect... and then you find out the limo's lost!  But anyway I would make sure they have the BEST directions and they are free to leave the ceremony without getting stuck and you'll be fine.

They were nice to work with, and like I said some of it's not their fault.  I'd use them again knowing what I know now.
    WOT sorry.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow. I don't know if I could trust that co. after that. Taking chances with that kind of thing is nerve-racking. Just my opinion of course!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dream - normally I would say not too, but they were 'sorry' for everything and refunded the cash to show it.  I was mad as H#ll afterwards but I've calmed down since...  I think the main thing with anyLimo company is making sure they know directions.  anyone can get lost.  I guess I say the parking lot thing isn't really their fault because the church still had the stage from their festival out and it created an awkward parking situation.  I do still think he should have thought about the fact that he couldn't swing around it with the SUV but oh well... Live and learn.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Red Carpet Limo
    http://www.redcarpetlimousine.net/

I had a white 24 passenger Hummer Limo that was brand new and beautiful.
    It was $960 for 4 hours with a fully stocked bar. 
    The driver was great and got us everywhere we needed to go :)

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just worry so much about vendors going wrong - See: Any of my 1000 'Dream sues caterer posts'. :P
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011

This makes me think of an idea one of my BMs had... I'll make a new post for opinions...

• Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Meg, would you be willing to forward that info to me too?  I haven't even started to think about this yet, ugh!  Thanks :)

lafemmerousse at gmail dot com

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards