June 2013 Weddings

Job interview

T minus 3 hours until my job interview this afternoon. Nervous. :$ I want this job! lol

Re: Job interview

• good luck!
    June 2013 - July Sig Challenge - Venue

Photobucket Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Good luck!!
  • Goooood luck! What's the job for? Let us know how it went when you get back!
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Good Luck!

imageimage
    August Sig 2012 ? FI and I Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Chris ? Louisa
  • Good luck!!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • You're going to rock it!!
    June 2013 - January Sig Challenge - Honeymoon Destination - Prince Edward Island
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I know it's probably over, but good luck! Hope you get it! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks guys! You guys are so sweet! I think it went well, but we'll see. I was nervous - hadn't formally interviewed for anything in a while. They had so many questions, it was tiring. Basically if I got this job I would be working as a direct assistant to my university's Vice President of Student Affairs, so it would be amazing experience as I want to rise through the university ranks. Ah, it would be so nice to make real money again and have benefits! And do what I love!

Thanks for the encouragement!
  • Glad your interview went well! Hope they get back to you soon. I've been working at a university for almost a year now and I think higher ed is an awesome place to be, I love the atmosphere and the variety of things that you get to learn.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_job-interview?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:5ff5d45f-1103-4f47-a010-0030b47885b0Post:f31534f2-5831-4b0d-8d29-5c87b4a7d572">Re: Job interview</a>:
    [QUOTE]Glad your interview went well! Hope they get back to you soon. I've been working at a university for almost a year now and I think higher ed is an awesome place to be, I love the atmosphere and the variety of things that you get to learn.
    Posted by anastassiiat[/QUOTE]

I love it too! I'm actually earning my master's in educational counseling right now to be more eligible for jobs in higher ed. :)
  • Glad to hear things went well with the interview!! My sister worked in a similar position when she was completing her graduate degree, and she said it was an invaluable experience. Fingers crossed that you get the job!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards