June 2013 Weddings
Options

Thinking of changing dates....

With all this HOTness going on I am thinking about pushing my wedding back to next Sept due to the fact I hate being hot and the wedding will be outside.  So I might be leaving you girls :(  Not sure yet...
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Thinking of changing dates....

• Options
    I almost changed my date too.  We made the final decision today to stick with where we are.

If you do leave, we'll miss you!
    June 2013 - January Sig Challenge - Honeymoon Destination - Prince Edward Island
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    If you leave we'll miss you but I definitely understand the concerns. Good luck with your decision. 
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I totally understand, especially since you have a LO, it might be tough in the heat! We wil miss you if you move the date, but good luck with your decision!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have made any yet and I am so torn I just dont know what to do!  AHHHHHHH
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_thinking-of-changing-dates?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:60790ecf-0180-4a4d-829d-7f3144fb20f6Post:1f6e75ae-c163-4d71-ae5e-a1d9ebe6e1d4">Re: Thinking of changing dates....</a>:
    [QUOTE]If you leave we'll miss you but I definitely understand the concerns. Good luck with your decision. 
    Posted by bar10521[/QUOTE]

Me too. That is why I am looking into lighter material for my bm dresses like chiffon.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards