June 2013 Weddings

New to the knot and looking for exactly this!

Hey y'all,

I made my account forever and a day ago but haven't really done much until recently. Wanted to introduce myself and see if I could make some connections. My fi and I have been engaged since Christmas Day 2011. The proposal was precious but we weren't sure if we'd be able to afford a wedding anytime soon. Thankfully, we figured out a way and will be gettin' hitched June 1, 2013 (hence June 2013 group ha). We're being married in NH on a beautiful lake in the woods in the middle of the mountains and I cannot wait! Doing a low budget, high attendance wedding where everyone seems to be contributing something which is great.

I have lotsa questions and you all seem to be pros so I really can't wait to get to know you! I've already started freaking out about moolah and guest lists (my fam is huge) so I am all in.

Congratulations to everyone and be in touch soon,

Molly

Re: New to the knot and looking for exactly this!

• Welcome and congrats to you too! Glad you guys could figure out a way to make your wedding work, and it sounds like it is going to be beautiful. You definetly came to the right place, these girls are great at helping with things, wedding realted or not. We all offer good advice, and everyone is so nice. :) Feel free to start posting whenever something comes up.
    Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image
  • Hi and welcome! I also got engaged back in December, though not on Christmas. Glad you guys were able to figure something out. Feel free to ask questions, everyone here is super nice. You'll want to fill out the roll call sticky at the top of the board too. We all love reading them. 

Also, we're date twins!
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Congrats and welcome!! A lakeside wedding in New Hampshire sounds beautiful. Please feel free to jump right in...we're always happy to help out with any questions & offer suggestions.

• Congrats and welcome! I love the mountains in NH so I'm a little jealous of your wedding.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Welcome :) We're also date twins!
    June 2013 - July Sig Challenge - Venue

Photobucket Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited July 2012
    Congrats and welcome. I'm glad we all seem like we're experts because I most definitely am not. haha Thsi group is fantastic for all things wedding and non-wedding. You picked a great month to be a part of!
    June 2013 May Challenge: The Dress
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • welcome and congrats. we are here to help and offer advice if you need it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Welcome! We're date twins!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Welcome and congrats!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Welcome!  I too have a large guest list with a small-ish budget.  OK so the budget was small and has sort of grown lol.  We have about 120 people that are family only, and then another 50 of many other categories.  If I had the $$ we would have 300 people there... there's so many we had to cut off the guest list.

Anyhoo, happy to chit chat with ya!
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Welcome!  We're getting married on the same date!  Your wedding sounds awesome, can't wait to hear more about it!
  • Welcome and congrats! I am also glad that you and  your FI figured out a way to have a wedding. Your plans sound beautiful. Like the PPs said, this board is great and glad you are a part of it now. 
    imageimage
    August Sig 2012 ? FI and I Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Chris ? Louisa
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards