June 2013 Weddings
Options

Engagement photos here - gotta gush!!! :)

Happy Friday, ladies! Today FI and I got our first look at our engagement photos and we absolutely love them! They turned out just how I expected... I'm so pleased! 

Here is one set: 

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150664233129275.423829.46328934274&type=3

We'll get to see the full proofing gallery next week. Now I'm trying to get an idea of which one to use for our STD's... any opinions? Please let me know what you think or which ones are your faves! 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Engagement photos here - gotta gush!!! :)

• Options
    The one where you are sitting on the stairs kissing (in color) is gorgeous! Love all of the pics, but this one is my favorite. :) 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ashlidieashlidie member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited March 2012
    The same one took my breath away on those pretty stairs...literally a wow photo.
    I like the one of you two and the dog, and then the one where you are kissing in the crowd with your banging shoes too.
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    I also agree with both PPs. That one is beautiful!!
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Wow, they all look great!  My favorites are the one where you're sitting with your head on his shoulder (and the awesome, great shoes), and also the one where you guys are sitting on the steps, again, awesome shoes!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_engagement-photos-here-gotta-gush?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:63170399-387b-4b6c-8cc2-ff3f5fded09cPost:32aa3a96-855b-4037-ba9a-e9b40c980382">Re: Engagement photos here - gotta gush!!! :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]The same one took my breath away on those pretty stairs...literally a wow photo. I like the one of you two and the dog, and then the one where you are kissing in the crowd with your banging shoes too.
    Posted by ashlidie[/QUOTE]

<div>Ditto!! These were my two favorites.</div>
  • Options
    gorgeous pictures!! I love the one where you are on the stairs with the twinkly lights :) and I love the one where his arm is around you and you are walking to dog. so cute love them!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Love them!  My favourite is the two of you walking with the puppy :)  His arm around you looks so natural and I always find it adorable seeing a big beefy guy with a tiny pup haha
    ~*June 2013 Sig Challenge: Our Cake*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Thank you for all the compliments and input! :) The color photo of us sitting on the stairs was the clear winner with our family and friends also. That is one of my faves, as well as the Dumbo ride, the one of us sitting next to the castle with my head on his shoulder, and the ones of us standing by the Jungle Cruise with the red shoes. P.S. The red shoes were from Payless!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    They look awesome!!! How did you bring your puppy into disney land? disney world doesn't allow them in the park, I have a yorkie too :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_engagement-photos-here-gotta-gush?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:63170399-387b-4b6c-8cc2-ff3f5fded09cPost:3d0c6638-1e39-4afc-907f-36cc292b6ba4">Re: Engagement photos here - gotta gush!!! :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]They look awesome!!! How did you bring your puppy into disney land? disney world doesn't allow them in the park, I have a yorkie too :) 
    Posted by NicoleMarcelle[/QUOTE]

<div>Yay, Yorkies! :) We actually did not bring her into the park. Disneyland has a kennel just outside the entry/exit so we boarded her there for the day. You're allowed to visit or take your dog out of the kennel for a walk as often as you want, so our photographer was kind enough to come along for a walk and take some photos. The ones of/with our dog are FI's favorites. Hehe. </div><div>
    </div><div>Our little girl is about six months old. Her name is Brielle. Would love to hear about and see some pics of yours!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards