Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

need help finding a OUTDOOR wedding venue north of Pittsburgh

Hello! 

need help finding an outdoor wedding venue north of Pittsburgh! I know of Armstrong Farms and Lingrow Farms both too expensive. Also Betsy's Barn is not bad but they charge per person and we're looking to have around 250 people and so that would put us over budget. Hartwood Acres is beautiful and very close to my house but they have a closing time of 7pm which wouldn't work for use either. So we're looking for any sort of outdoor/garden/farm/rustic type wedding but it's proving to be a lot more difficult than we'd imagined. The Succop Conservancy is gorgeous but unfortunately too expensive for us.  working with a 15 K dollar budget so we're rather limited. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated :) 

Re: need help finding a OUTDOOR wedding venue north of Pittsburgh

• Options
    If 15K is your budget for just the ceremony/reception venue/food/booze, Stonebridge Farm Nursery in Ambridge may be a venue you want to look into. That's where we're getting married, and for about 185 people, it's going to run us around $12K-$13K. North of the city, I really haven't found any places cheaper than that. Good luck!!
  • Options
    i've seen stonebridge farm looks beautitful wasn't sure of price.. thank you!!!!! and I'll look into the winery. Thanks!!!!!! 
  • Options
    The winery in glenshaw area is called narisi winery in gibsonia area. It's a great little winery only thing is they will only serve wine at the reception . Not sure on prices
  • Options
    Stonebridge is very pretty!!! Also try the Mayernik Center in the North Hills. Might not be the exact outdoor venue you want, but if you can't find anything else, their indoor area is pretty rustic like!
  • Options
    thanks!!! I'm going to look into Narcisi's and Mayernik center is all booked for the month we're hoping for :/
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Narcisi Winery is a fantastic venue. I was just there yesterday for my graduation luncheon. 

I was also going to suggest White Barn in Prospect, PA. You can find them on FB.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Narcisi Winery is a fantastic venue. I was just there yesterday for my graduation luncheon. 

I was also going to suggest White Barn in Prospect, PA. You can find them on FB.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    What was Betsy's barn charging per person? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards