June 2013 Weddings

Intro -- 2nd time around for me :)

Hey ladies! Just wanted to do a quick intro :) I just got engaged on Friday and I couldn't be happier. This is a 2nd wedding for both of us (I'm 28 he's 27) and I have a 2 y/o DS from my first marriage. I've know my FI since high school, and we got re-acquainted when he ran into my mom and found out I was divorced. The rest is history :)

My ring is a stunning 1.8 CTW radiant cut solitare w/ 2 trillions (sp??) on either side. I absolutely love it. We went ring shopping in NYC in early December while on vacation and I narrowed it down to three choices. I left the store and my FI picked this one out, but had a bigger diamond put in it and had it set on a wider band, since he knew that's what I loved. He's amazing.

Our wedding will be June 15, 2013 on his grandparents 200 acre farm. Even though it's our second wedding we're still having a "real" wedding with all of our family and friends. My FI and I are footing the bill for this one, so it'll be interesting to see what we came come up with. I love the whole vintage/rustic/outdoor thing. Colors will be pale yellow and natrual greens.

Looking forward to planning with all of you! Any other 2nd time brides on here?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Intro -- 2nd time around for me :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards