June 2013 Weddings

Is anyone else having a bad/crazy day?

MOH was involved in a car accident.  Some moron ran a red light and T-boned her. I found out when a BM who works in the WSCC campus police office heard it over the scanner (the wreck happened in the intersection that takes you directly to the campus)  and asked if K was ok. I immediately went into full blown panic mode. K and I are like sisters so I was almost in tears. It wasn't too bad because she answered when I called her. Shes fine...her car isn't. But cars are replaceable.

A professor hit on me today. He told me to "call him" and then proceeded to yell out a phone number...yeah.  The bad thing is that  this isn't the first time I have had problems with this professior.

And the girl eating lunch beside me, has a sandwich that smells exactly like canned cat food...and cue gagging...

Anyone else having issues today? lol
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Is anyone else having a bad/crazy day?

• Chels&JimmyChels&Jimmy member
    First Comment 5 Love Its First Anniversary
    edited March 2012
    I'm so glad your friend is okay. Car accidents are scary as hell! It sucks that her car is trashed, but like you said, cars are replaceable. 

Don't know what to say about that professor. Some men can really be disgusting. I have a very low, almost zero tolerance for guys who hit on me rudely (not to mention guys who hit on me at all)! If it had been me, I would have yelled "go f%$@ yourself, asshole" right back. But that's just me. Haha. Are you taking classes from him? 

Today has not been a "bad" day for me per se, just a "blah" day. Yesterday sucked though. FI and I took our 6 lb. Yorkie to her favorite dog park where we witnessed a dog fight and subsequently a people fight (between the owners of the fighting dogs). It was horrible. I hate dog fights. When I was in high school I was walking my childhood dog and she got attacked by a pit bull. I thought I was going to see my dog die right before my eyes. I think that experience traumatized me a little because dog fights seem to upset me more than the normal person. And this time it wasn't even my dog. LOL. Oh well. Hope your day gets better. At least it's Friday! Any plans for St. Patty's?

[Edit: all dogs involved in the fight were fine! My childhood dog was okay too. The pit bull ripped her open to the bone in at least two places and she needed surgery and stitches, but she was no worse for the wear. I think I was more upset and traumatized than she was! Hehe. Sadly we had to put her down a few months ago due to old age. I miss her!]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am so sorry to hear about your MOH!  I hope she stays in good condition and doesnt start noticing any issues...  Like you said, at least her car is replaceable.

And ignore the Prof, the semester is half over so you won't have to deal with him for long.  Men sometimes can be pigs...  BUT if its serious, and you are getting super strange vibes (only you can know), dont be afraid to tell someone...

Hope your weekend goes better!
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_is-anyone-else-having-a-badcrazy-day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:7279d68f-c71f-4bfd-8441-768697cd48b9Post:0401d87a-019e-4ed9-b66e-de52e209ba59">Re: Is anyone else having a bad/crazy day?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm so glad your friend is okay. Car accidents are scary as hell! It sucks that her car is trashed, but like you said, cars are replaceable.  Don't know what to say about that professor. Some men can really be disgusting. I have a very low, almost zero tolerance for guys who hit on me rudely (not to mention guys who hit on me at all)! If it had been me, I would have yelled "go f%$@ yourself, asshole" right back. But that's just me. Haha. Are you taking classes from him?  Today has not been a "bad" day for me per se, just a "blah" day. Yesterday sucked though. FI and I took our 6 lb. Yorkie to her favorite dog park where we witnessed a dog fight and subsequently a people fight (between the owners of the fighting dogs). It was horrible. I hate dog fights. When I was in high school I was walking my childhood dog and she got attacked by a pit bull. I thought I was going to see my dog die right before my eyes. I think that experience traumatized me a little because dog fights seem to upset me more than the normal person. And this time it wasn't even my dog. LOL. Oh well. Hope your day gets better. At least it's Friday! Any plans for St. Patty's? [Edit: all dogs involved in the fight were fine! My childhood dog was okay too. The pit bull ripped her open to the bone in at least two places and she needed surgery and stitches, but she was no worse for the wear. I think I was more upset and traumatized than she was! Hehe. Sadly we had to put her down a few months ago due to old age. I miss her!]
    Posted by Chels&Jimmy[/QUOTE]

Nope no classes from him. But I see him on campus a lot. This has been on for several weeks now. It started with "sweetheart". I normally don't put up with this. If it would have been another student, I probably would have yelled the same thing you mentioned lol. I am going to buy some mase next week...SPRING BREAK!!! Woot Woot!

No plans for St. Patty's....FI has to work like all day long...Oh how I despise the state of TN and our stupid rock slides :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yesterday I got written up for not having.my.break a day that was 2 wks ago. It wasn't my fault. But today is my.day off!

• Yesterday I got written up for not having.my.break a day that was 2 wks ago. It wasn't my fault. But today is my.day off!

• My day hasn't exactly been the best. My parents came up to look at venues with us. My dream ceremony venue is pretty well shot as is virtually any chance of having an outdoor wedding like I had wanted. Looks like we're back to the drawing board. We'll figure it out. As long as I get to marry my best friend, I'll be happy.
    June 2013 May Challenge: The Dress
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards