June 2013 Weddings

New and excited!

Hi Everyone!

I am new at this website....actually I am not the most tech savy, but am trying.  I thought this might be a neat way to organize our wedding plans and get a little support from others in the same stage of life!

So let me hear from youSmile

Re: New and excited!

• Hello and welcome aboard!

Tell us more about you, your FI, your wedding, when your getting married! 

Everyone here is super friendly, so just jump right in. We've done some organizing of thoughts and plans, as you put it, but we'll happily do more!
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Hello and welcome to the board! Can't wait to get to know more about you and your wedding plannign!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi welcome to the board. Can't wait to hear about you, your fiance and your wedding!
  • Hi and welcome aboard!!!!! We are a great group, everyone is so helpful. Look forward to getting to know you.
    Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image
  • Hi!  Welcome to the board!  We're here for you if you need advice or have planning questions.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi and welcome!! Tell us more about you, your fiance, and your wedding!! When's your date?

Also, your screenname made me chuckle, I loved Popples when I was a kid.
  • Hi and welcome! If you get a chance you can fill out the role call sticky at the top of the board. I know a lot of girls like to read it, myself included.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_new-and-excited?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:7299c520-fb84-407f-a60a-037591316544Post:fe95394e-5aa9-4412-b31c-81c9674b871d">Re: New and excited!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi and welcome!! Tell us more about you, your fiance, and your wedding!! When's your date? Also, your screenname made me chuckle,<strong> I loved Popples when I was a kid.</strong>
    Posted by emilyb213[/QUOTE]

<div>I was gonna ask if that had anything to do with it. lol</div><div>
    </div><div>But congrats popples, and welcome! </div><div>Do tell us a little bit about yourself. </div><div>We're always here if you need to bounce ideas off of us, or any questions you might have.</div><div>
    </div>
    June 2013 Sig Challenge - Shoes!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Nice to meet you, Popple! Congrats on your upcoming marriage and welcome to this fine group of ladies!

Julie
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Thank you all for your warm welcome.  My FI is Luke and we are from Colorado.   We will be married on June 22.  Plans are coming along.  We have been engaged for a couple of years, so we have had some time.  AND YES, I LOVE POPPLES!  I grew up with them!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards