June 2013 Weddings
Options

Photography Package

What does your photography package include? 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Photography Package

• Options
    2 Photographers for 8 hours (3pm - 11pm) on Wedding Day, Engagement Shoot, High Res DVD of Photos for Print, Online Gallery & Low Res DVD of Photos for Web Use, 5x7" Reception Cards. 

Total Cost = $2,550

Anniversary
  • Options
    Photographer for 10 hours on wedding day, day after session, high res DVD of photos for print, online gallery and travel for the photographer (Im in IL hes from Seattle)

Total Cost = $5,250
  • Options
    1 Photographer for 12 hours, 1 photographer for 6 hours, a videographer for the night, thank you cards, one of the photographers will be with me getting ready, the other with FI, travel to somewhere for pictures in between ceremony and reception, 2 parent albums, our album with upgraded acryillic cover, a 16x25 portrait, rights to all the pictures on a cd, copy of edited and unedited video, and I think that's it. We swapped our e-shoot for the upgraded album, and as I am writing this I think we may have swapped our thank you cards for something else, maybe for the extra hours we are getting, because thank you cards are so cheap to do on our own.
    Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image
  • Options
    wow... theirs are fancy!  Ours is an engagement session, HD CD of photos, 7 hours of wedding day coverage, HD CD of photos for only $1000.  Thats all I need... I might look into a videographer though.. we'll see what the budget has left... and her products (prints/canvases/books) are all waaaayy cheaper than any other photographer in the area!)
  • Options
    Mine includes 2 photographers for 8-9 hours, e-session, disc of e-pictures, high res disc for wedding pictures, top of the line album, about 10 prints for about $3000.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    cnf2013cnf2013 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited September 2012
    One photographer and possibly an assiatant, not sure if she's bringing her yet. 8 hours of coverage, we're doing 2-10pm. High resolution with all edited images and copyrights and an online album. Any albums or prints are a la carte. Total cost = $1299.
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    We get 2 photographers for 8 hours. High res CD of the pictures with all the rights to them and an online album. All the prints and albums are a la carte. Price = $2500
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    2 Photographers
    6 hours
    engagement session
    travel
    Hi res cd with rights (e-sess and wedding)
    parent album
    projected images during the reception

$2500
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Faith $750.00
    Unlimited time with the photographer at the wedding site and the reception site.
    An unlimited amount of photographs taken.
    Digital negatives online 2 weeks from the wedding date.
    Online viewing and ordering for all of your guests.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards