June 2013 Weddings

C & V Thursday

Let's hear your confessions and vents, ladies!!

Re: C & V Thursday

• Confession: I dropped my dog off at daycare today so she would be sleepy tonight. It's one of those days where I just don't want to be botheredand have too much to do before FI and I go away for the weekend. She can be high energy but a day at daycare plus the warm weather wipes her out.

Vent: FI and I are going away for the weekend with my family to celebrate my brother's recent college graduation. We're having a friend stay over to watch our dog and so there's a lot to do (was the bedding, wash the sinkload of dishes etc). I got my once every 10 years tetnus shot on Tuesday and my arm is still swollen and sore from it but FI has class tonight so basically everything falls on me. I asked him last night if he would finish the dishes when he got home from school if I can't do them all. His response? "I don't know. We'll see when I get home and how tired I am." I was pissed! These dishes are from Monday night (I know it's gross I'm sorry but I couldn't move my arm Tuesday and I had a late dentist appointment after work yesterday and FI has no excuse to be honest). After staring at him he changed his answer to well yea I guess I can I know your arm hurts. Well thanks for that consideration darling. Seriously I'm so sick of doing all the cleaning in my freaking house and it's really one of the few things we fight about. 
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Confession: I snuck into the office late, late, late this morning because while half-asleep, I decided that I'd shut off both of the alarms that I set.

Vent: Amazingly, I'm vent-free right now. Probably because I'm still trying to clear the cobwebs out of my brain after oversleeping, I think.
  • bar I feel your pain! My FI is in school still and he does the same thing to me, "I'll try to do some if I have time." I work 8 hours a day and am involved in several organizations on their boards and I am training for a half. I don't want to hear about how tired you are from sitting in class for two hours! Not an excuse to drop the ball on me. 

I can only imagine what his excuses will be when he has an 8-5 full time job, he won't be able to survive!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wright I completely agree there is no excuse when it comes to helping out around the house, and you seem to be involved in so much! To be fair though I should clarify that he also works a 40-50hr week and takes classes after work on T/TH but still I do the same thing except I take 2-3 classes a semester and I still end up doing most of everything. It's so frustrating! If he wasn't working and only in school 2 nights a week I would have lost it by now lol
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Confession: I am secretly excited for some new dating shows coming up on summer TV. That's one of my guilty pleasures that I'm slightly embarassed of. lol

Vent: So I just went to the gym at my lunch break (I get an hour lunch break and I work at a school so there is a gym right here) and I kept noticing people who would work out and then not clean the machines after themselves. So gross!!! One of these days I'm going to say something not very nice.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • iloveu4everiloveu4ever member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited May 2012

Vent: I got a few. I HATE BEING BROKE! There is one. Why is it so hard to find an officiant? Grrr. There got a few things off my chest. It feels good.

• Confession: I got to choose which week I wanted my day off (Work 44 one week then 36 the next, end up with a friday off)... and well, I am working 13 weeks sooo I will be snagging one extra day off... first one is tomorrow!

Vent:  I am flipping exhausted, while I am off tomorrow, I have a very large errand list that I don't believe I will have the time to complete...  OH well, good news is I don't HAVE to complete much of it, but these things should be addressed haha
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Confession: I have put in for so many days off from work this summer and I really just don't care. I'm going to enjoy my last summer as a college student 6 years later... and my last summer as a nonmarried woman! Vent: I just got home from work, everyone in my house was taking a nap so I thought I would start dinner to be helpful. Well when they all woke up I got nothing but complaints about what I am making and how long it will take. So annoying, they don't have to eat my dinner if they don't want to...make your own!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Oh man, my FI never really cleans. I do all the cleaning unless people are coming over. He'll pick things up and make the bed, but I do all the scrubbing of the kitchen/bathroom/sweeping/vaccuming/mopping/everything. He does his dishes most of the time because he knows I'll yell at him if he doesn't, haha.

Confession: I'm in he process of losing weight that put on while at a job I hated with a 2 and half hour commute. But today I cheated and had Dunkin Donuts sandwich for breakfast and pizza hut for lunch. I haven't been food naughty like that in a LONG time and now I feel really bad about it.

Vent: I left FI a note asking him to move my laundry to the dryer today while he was home mid day. He worked a split shift today so he came home for like four hours mid day. Of course he didn't do it So when I got home everything had been in the washer all day getting gross and had to be rewashed then dried. So I had no clean jeans to change into when I got home to walk the dog. Frustrating. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards