June 2013 Weddings
Options

Bought my Dress (PIP)

Hello Ladies

Just wanted to AW a little and tell everybody I got my dress
:)

June 2013 - January Sig Challenge - Honeymoon Destination - Prince Edward Island
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Bought my Dress (PIP)

• Options
    Congrats! Very nice

Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image
  • Options
    Yay! Congratulations it's a beautiful dress.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Very pretty!! Congrats on finding the dress!!
  • Options
    Thank you all for your kind words! 
    June 2013 - January Sig Challenge - Honeymoon Destination - Prince Edward Island
  • Options
    Very pretty! I love the bead work. Do you have any pictures of you in the dress?
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    It's beautiful congratulations! Smile
  • Options
    O I love the neckline and embellishment under the bust!  Very beautiful, congrats!!
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
  • Options
    No pictures yet.  It's actually a little too big for me.  I'm really worried about getting it altered because of the beading.  Does anybody know if that will become an issue?

I promise to post pictures of me in the dress as soon as I get it fitting :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_bought-my-dress-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:83b44cd9-c09a-443f-ba42-c82de1b86dbfPost:444136fa-38d8-4fee-926c-458959c4f251">Re: Bought my Dress (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Very pretty! I love the bead work. Do you have any pictures of you in the dress?
    Posted by cnf2013[/QUOTE]

I have to second Cnf. Love the beading! Congrats on finding the dress.
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My dress is very similar to yours! I love it! Also when I bought it I was concerned about losing weight and they told me the beading wouldn't be a problem with alterations.
    June 2013 January Sig - Honeymoon Destination
    Negril, Jamaica!!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    It is beautiful!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Beautiful! Congratulations!!
  • Options
    Beautiful! Congratulations!!