June 2013 Weddings
Options

Accountability..?

Soooo, with the quickly deminishing time frames we're beginning to work with, I thought maybe we should readdress accountability again. Cause, ya know, looking hot is a number one priority, haha. But anyways, yeah. I know a lot of us are on MFP together, but I like this too since it's more in your face. My thought was whoever does the daily thread could also start an accountability thread that same morning for people to update about the previous day/brief weekend update for Mondays. Thoughts?
                                                                              Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Accountability..?

• Options
    I'll try to stay on top of it this time. I'm game.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Haha I was thinkig about this the other day. I'm game!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I'll get back into it too. I plan to join myfitnesspal this week so I'll also be needing all your usernames haha.
    Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image
  • Options
    I'm game. I recently started using MFP again but I don't have everyone's names. I'll go ahead and start a new thread, especially since we have a fair amount of new girls.
  • Options
    Well if we're all in then Laura, you get to start us off on Monday for a weekend update and we can roll onward from there. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I'm game!
    November Siggy: STD/Invite inspiration imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Graduation tickers
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Accountability..?:[QUOTE]Well if we're all in then Laura, you get to start us off on Monday for a weekend update and we can roll onward from there.nbsp; Posted by cnf2013[/QUOTE]

Sounds good to me!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I'm in too!
  • Options
    Now that I'm home for a few months, I'm all for getting back on track.  I'm using the Lose It app for iPhone.

Trying on my dress and going to get rolling on my alterations this week was a rude awakening.  It will be good to find some motiviation from the ladies on the June 2013 board! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    cadamuscadamus member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited October 2012
    i'm in!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Just got Bridalicious Boot Camp in the mail today (after waiting 3 weeks...ugh) Count me in!!! :)
  • Options
    Sassenach1743Sassenach1743 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2012
    I'm in too!!!

I have been thinking about starting back on my fitness/nutrition program for the last 3 weeks! I'm feeling so bloated and uncomfortable lately and I can't wait to get back on track. After the show I'm on wraps this Friday, I will be starting a basic cleanse and then jumping back into my fitness routines. It's all I can think about! 

Having an accountability thread to keep up with on here would be great to keep me motivated. I'm just feeling so toxic and in need of a new start! And I'd love to look and feel better the next time I try on my dress.

Thanks ladies for this great ideas. 

Also, I have that MyFitness Pal App too! How do I join the group with all of you on there? 

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards