June 2013 Weddings
Options

Friday

Sorry I'm late ladies. I had such a bad day yesterday I honestly wasn't even thinking about how its Friday. Then in the office we had a frenzy because we found 3 spiders and had to vacuum everything, lol.

So getting in the Halloween spirit, what are you guys scared of? Anyone believe in ghosts? Anyone HATE scary movies haunted walks, etc?
Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image

Re: Friday

• Options
    I REALLY hate spiders. I don't even like to have to kill them because I'm scared I'll accidentally touch it or it'll escape. I'm still not sure how I feel about ghosts..... I LOVE scary movies, haunted walks, scary tv shows, etc. I missed American Horror Story this week, and will watch it on demand tomorrow. I also started watching 666 Park Place. Only got to see 1st episode so far, but pretty good. Anyone else watch it? FI hates scary movies and things like that, so I either have to watch this stuff alone, with a friend, or with my mom, lol.
    Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image
  • Options
    I'm with mrskaiser.  I hate spiders but I'll get up the courage to kill them because I'm more afraid of if they're poisonous than if they'll attack me while I'm going after them.  I've seen way too many spider bites that people don't know when they've happened to scare me into killing them.

I hate all scary movies except the thrillers like M. Night Shyamalan's movies.  I can't do haunted houses unless I'm with someone I trust completely to watch my back.  I hate going into dark spaces by myself because I completely believe in the supernatural.  My son used to refuse to sleep in the bedroom my grandmother passed away in at my parent's house because he said someone was there with him.  I think it was my grandmother's spirit watching over him but anything paranormal freaks him out.  I love ghost tours and real life ghost stories because of the history associated with them but I don't know if I'd ever want to experience one.
    June 2013 Sig Challenge - Shoes

Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I used to love scary movies when I was younger, but now I'm not a fan anymore. I can, like MrsK and Love, watch thrillers, but nothing more than that. I'd probably do a haunted house with my FI or with some friends, although I haven't done one for a couple years.

We live in a townhouse, which has a basement, and unless FI is home with me I don't go in there after dark. lol Occasionally I have to go in there because that's where the laundry is, but if I do I bring my cell with me. We also have an alarm installed, and one of the sensors is located in the basement pointing at the stairs, so I always turn that sucker on when I'm home after dark and FI isn't.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    I DESPISE spiders! They absolutely terrify me!!

I do believe in ghosts. Don't tell my kids.

I like scary movies, but I don't like horror. I prefer the more psychologically scary stuff. My husband watches the blood-and-guts stuff, like the Saw movies. He gets to watch those ALONE. I'm more into reading than movies, though.

(Edited for spelling)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    I am scared to death of snakes! I'm not crazy about haunted houses but I like scary movies as long as I'm not alone!
    November Siggy: STD/Invite inspiration imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Graduation tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_friday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:948e50c7-14a4-4af4-a8e6-1c623b38d15dPost:6ad27755-4334-4776-aaa1-c677de65d26d">Re:Friday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I REALLY hate spiders. I don't even like to have to kill them because I'm scared I'll accidentally touch it or it'll escape. I'm still not sure how I feel about ghosts..... I LOVE scary movies, haunted walks, scary tv shows, etc. I missed American Horror Story this week, and will watch it on demand tomorrow.<strong> I also started watching 666 Park Place.</strong> Only got to see 1st episode so far, but pretty good. Anyone else watch it? <strong>FI hates scary movies and things like that, so I either have to watch this stuff alone, with a friend,</strong> or with my mom, lol.
    Posted by rmp4996[/QUOTE]

<div>I am scared of any bug really. Running and screaming scared, except maybe when it comes to my pups going after a bug, I mommy up and kill the damn thing. I don't think I could live alone, FI kills all the bugs and keeps me safe. </div><div>
    </div><div>I love love love scary movies and ghost tours. One of the reasons I wanted to go to Key west for HM, but i wouldn't wanna be a copy cat. W/e</div><div>
    </div><div>I too have been watching 666 park avenue. I think it gives me weird dreams, but it's a pretty cool show. I DVR it and watch it cause like your FI, mine hates scary movies and stuff like that. If he isn't laughing, he's falling asleep. Which sucks cause I like to have someone to "keep me safe" lol. </div>
    June 2013 Sig Challenge - Shoes!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    cnf2013cnf2013 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited October 2012
    Spiders give me the heebie jeebies. Uhhhhhh *shudder*. I can do scary movies. I like the thriller kind better. Trauma wounds make me uncomfortable.I like haunted house things but I won't go alone. I get nervous going downstairs in my own house alone at night. I'm kind of scared of our basement all the time, especially night time. And of course the laundry is down there. Bleh.
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
     I don't like spiders at all. ICK!!
     I am also a HUGE chicken!! I don't do any scary stuff. No horror movies, no haunted houses, no fright walks. Nothing like that. I don't even like going into Halloween stores. I only do cute halloween decrations
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am absolutely terrified of spiders. I have begun to kill the tiny ones you can barely see but otherwise I get FI to go kill it while I panic.

I HATE scary movies. I'm going to sound like a crazy person but I believe in ghosts and the house I grew up in was haunted so anything ghost related terrifies me. Then I can't sleep for weeks lol. I'm a giant pansy I hate to be scared. 
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards