June 2013 Weddings

AW Monday!

Let's hear them ladies!

Mine is that FI and I finally booked our honeymoon Bed and Breakfast in PEI.  I'm super excited about it.

Also,  I've decided to fly out to surprise my sister in Austin TX so she isn't alone for Christmas (she just moved two months ago). 
June 2013 - January Sig Challenge - Honeymoon Destination - Prince Edward Island
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: AW Monday!

• FI and I also booked our honeymoon to Punta Cana! Also I am done with finals this week!
    June 2013 Sig - Shoes
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We had a pretty good anniversary and our ferret Stitch seems like he's in the clear for right now.

This is my aww this morning though.

He was such a cutie laying on FI's blanket this morning. Poor little guy misses FI when he's gone at work. 
  • I finally asked my last bridesmaid to be in the wedding (I know I'm a procrastinator lol). I wanted to ask her in person and I haven't seen her since June, but she was really happy when I did. Also AW for my FI - he has his last final tomorrow and then he is off for the winter break, and only has one semester left until he gets his bachelor's degree!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm very excited about my AW moment (even though I'm trying to not be too excited in case it doesn't work out, lol): Saturday morning I had an interview for a volunteer position with the National World War I Museum here in KC.  They only have 15 openings right now and it would be a great thing for me to do (to get some hands on experience and start padding my resume for future jobs) according to the master's program coordinator I spoke with.  The interview went great, the volunteer coordinator said it sounded like my skills and enthusiasm would be a great fit but she couldn't comment on whether I'd get one of the positions until this week.  I'm not thrilled about basically adding another job onto my already full plate on one hand but that's miniscule compared to the excitement I have over the possibility of a baby step towards my goal of paid museum work.  Plus I'd be working with a lot of military vets and there's the possibility of getting to work in the research room and helping people with their genealogy research eventually.  I'm trying to remain cautiously optimistic but failing horribly because the excitement of the possibility keeps interfering, LOL.  I hate waiting anyway but this is just killing me Tongue Out
    June 2013 Sig Challenge - Shoes

Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @lovefuzzies: Good luck! It sounds like an awesome job.

@Beth: I'm glad Stitch is doing well. Our cat always misses my son when he leaves and cries at the door.

I wanted to be an AW this week, but the bridal salon didn't have the dress in the color I wanted to see in person. So I drove 20+ miles for nothing and still haven't ordered the dress. They showed me a Kathy Ireland dress that was almost orange and said that was the same as Allure's light gold. Um, no thanks. I was looking for champagne. Doesn't this look orange to you?

Cake! - June 2013
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards