June 2013 Weddings

Friday weddings?

Is anyone having a friday wedding? If so, what time are you thinking abut starting your ceremony? In Texas the sunset is after 8pm, which I want to get pics with the sun going down so I was thinking of starting at eitehr 6 or 6:30.  Thoughts?

Re: Friday weddings?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_friday-weddings?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:9a016e58-263a-48aa-b82b-b4b28cebe172Post:56d64ab2-15e8-46a4-92e0-fdf9958445b2">Re: Friday weddings?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm probably going to end up going with a Friday Wedding just because of the prices. I hear they're much cheaper.
    Posted by fitnesschica17[/QUOTE]

If you would prefer a Saturday wedding but don't want to pay more for a room, try somewhere that waives the room/service fees if you have a food and beverage package over a certain dollar amount. If you are having a small wedding, that probably won't work, but if it is a larger wedding, you can probably get more bang for your buck that way. A lot of these sites also have on-site catering and basic linens available for use (and a lot of times it doesn't cost extra!)

I will admit, there aren't tons of places like this out there, but if you are willing to really scout them out, they can be really nice! Try local art galleries or theaters! Good luck!
  • I decide on a friday wedding, the prices were much closer to my price range! And the reception will run till midnight :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards