June 2013 Weddings

Found our reception venue!!

I'm soo excited.  My FI and I went home this weekend to look at a venue and we are going to book it!  Our reception will be at a vineyard a little outside of our home town.  Everyone that went will us loved it and I'm so glad that we have that done now.  Weight lifted!!

Re: Found our reception venue!!

• CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • awesome!!  Booking was great because it's like OK the date is set in stone, and you can really do a lot from there since most other quotes involve the date and location.

June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • yay congrats!! does it make it so much more real
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Congrats!! Like Ash said, now you can really get down to business with other vendors and start figuring out decorations and stuff.
  • Haha it does make it so much more real.  And the funny thing is we already have our date picked out, our church venue, our photographer, our florist, and our wedding planner.  So, we really needed to find a venue that worked with everything else we had and they work with a cateering company so that is all set too!

Next is dress shopping and finding a band! 
  • Eeeek! That is super exciting!

Congrats to you guys! And by the sounds of it you are well ahead of the game with a bunch of other items picked out. Awesome.
    June '13 - Cake!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Books read in 2013 - 0/25
  • Awww congrats!! :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards