June 2013 Weddings

Dude, she told her therapist...

Remember the C&V i had the other day (not this weeks)? About my physco friend and the "KKK beating"? Well she told her therapist EVERYTHING. Her involvment her families involvement. All of it. And then, according to her, she proceeded to tell her therapist that she "wants him to get hit by a train. The very same train that hits B" (B is his sister). Then, also according to her, her therapist said, "I really wish you would let me prescribe you medication."

I really think that when they broke off their engagement, something in her snapped. I don't think she is mentally or emotionally stable. I'm honestly afraid she will try to harm him or herself.

This whole situation seriously is soap-opra worthy.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Dude, she told her therapist...

• I had to go back to read that post, and wow this is crazy!!! How did you find out that she told the therapist? I agree that she should probably be put on some sort of medication, it doesn't seem that just talking to the therapist will do too much for her!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_dude-she-told-her-therapist?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:a9341d20-c302-4d97-bc76-316f5edc4519Post:34b4e274-b464-4fd2-b9f4-ace8133fb310">Re: Dude, she told her therapist...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I had to go back to read that post, and wow this is crazy!!! How did you find out that she told the therapist? I agree that she should probably be put on some sort of medication, it doesn't seem that just talking to the therapist will do too much for her!
    Posted by anastassiiat[/QUOTE]

She's my best friend so she tells me everything...including the crap that I don't necessarily want/need to hear. 

She just doesn't act the same since they ended. She's always been wild but now is to the point of having drunken sex with random people she doesn't even know (I think I've mentioned that before too)...And now she's addicted to the tanning bed. She's a freakin ginger! All of her freckles are going to connect one day and she's going to look like a different race. She's had to go to the ER because she is allergic to the stuff they clean the beds with and her Dr. has advised her not to lay anymore but she's going all the time.

It's like she doesn't care what she does or what te consequences are. Nothing matters to her anymore. And that worries me.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That stinks. I'd say the only thing you could do is keep being supportive and maybe try to hint that she needs some professional help if you are afraid for her well-being? Hope it all works out, it's the worst when someone you care about is going through the rough times.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_dude-she-told-her-therapist?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:a9341d20-c302-4d97-bc76-316f5edc4519Post:2b207a08-a14f-4c17-b614-ec8d6b52ac33">Re: Dude, she told her therapist...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ok....
    Posted by iloveu4ever[/QUOTE]

?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wow, that sounds touchy.  Hopefully the therapist can get through to her...I hope its nothing too serious.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards