June 2013 Weddings

Re: .

• Options
    We are doing an Ipod with speakers.  We are only having about 25 guest at the wedding itself so we dont need it for a long distance or anything. 

A Guitarist would be very cool though...may have to rethink. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We're getting married outdoors and we're planning to have a violinist and guitar player set up to provide music. However, because we're looking at appx. 175 people (our reception is at the same location), we will most likely have them bring a small speaker set since our venue has electricity. If your guest list/ceremony space is smaller, you would probably be fine with a guitar player without speakers.
  • Options
    We're planning on getting married outdoors and our DJ will be providing the ceremony music. There's electricity at the ceremony space of our venue so we'll have the speakers set up outside. The guitarist sounds like a great idea though.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Is there any way you could run an extension cord from a close by power source? You could probably disguise it pretty well if you needed to. Just a thought.
    June 2013 May Challenge: The Dress
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    If you're only going to have 50 people at your ceremony, you should be able to get away without speakers for the guitar player, and as long as you guys speak clearly, everyone should be able to hear you. I'd suggest that you kind of angle yourselves outwards a little bit from your officiant so that you're turned slightly towards the guests, that way they'll be able to hear you better.
  • Options
    A guitarist would be awesome. That's what I originally wanted, but we've decided to just use our DJ for the ceremony too. Yours is outdoors as well. Our friends who got married a few years ago have a flute quartet. It was really pretty and original. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    We are also having an outdoor ceremony (it's at our venue though) and we are having a pianist with a keyboard. The pianist will also stay for the cocktail hour while the DJ is setting up inside the venue for our reception. I think the keyboard might be cordless, so maybe that's something you guys can also look into?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are having an outdoor ceremony and our DJ will be doing the ceremony music. Other options besides a guitarist would be a string quartet or harpist.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    We are getting married out doors and I am planning on having my mom's friend who plays the guitar play as I walk in.  The wedding will be about 100 people and its a smaller space.  We have also looked at having someone play a keyboard but I am worried how that would sound
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards