June 2013 Weddings

I think I might be done with TK

Nothing to do with you ladies.

I just saw something on a board a few weeks ago that has really bothered me and kinda stuck with me and I just don't feel like this is the place for me. I didn't agree with the things that were said nor the way they were said. I didn't appreciate the incorrect as well as inapropraite biblical reference either.

I feel like by me being on here, I am supporting those actions. And I no longer wish to support something that has zero regards for ALL participants. 

I wish you ladies the best with all your planning and hope you all have wonderful weddings as well as joyful and sucussful lives :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I think I might be done with TK

• Awwww, we'll be sad to see you go Sugar! Good luck!
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Klyn1983Klyn1983 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012
    We will miss you. Good luck with your planning and I hope you have a beautiful wedding! (hugs)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The only boards I participate in is this one and my local board. I have found many of the other boards rediculous and tend to stay away from them.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • sfischer87sfischer87 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited April 2012
    Holding grudges isn't healthy. Don't waste your energy on things you can't control. People do and say stupid things, especially on the internet! Reality check: it's a harsh, cruel place and you're not always going to agree with what everyone says or thinks. There's a big difference between people that can let things roll off their back and people that can't.  Glad I'm not the latter.

Sorry if this sounds harsh but your post seems a little immature to me... but I wish you the best of luck if you choose to leave.
    June 2013~Venue
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • It's a shame you're leaving, especially over something small like something a random person on another board says. I'm sure nobody agrees with everything ever said, but if we always ran away from these things, there would be nothing left. I certainly hope you change your mind, but if not, I still wish you the best of luck in your wedding planning and the rest of your future.

June 2013 May Challenge: The Dress
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards