June 2013 Weddings
Options

Your pictures

I wanted to tell all you girls that I'm really enjoying seeing all your pictures with you and your FIs.  They're all so lovely.

Also, MrsK, your FI looks like somebody I know, who's also engaged and I freaked out thinking for a moment that I knew you IRL :)

June 2013 - January Sig Challenge - Honeymoon Destination - Prince Edward Island
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Your pictures

• Options
    Your picture is sweet. :)

imageimage
    August Sig 2012 ? FI and I Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Chris ? Louisa
  • Options
    testing mine... sorry for trolling ;)
  • Options
    You guys all make me wish FI and I had good pictures of us lol.. the few times we have tried to take pictures they turn out horribad :P
    June 2013 - July Sig Challenge - Venue

Photobucket Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    n3rdl3t: All of mine are terrible too. We don't trust strangers with our camera when we're traveling, and that's usually when we see each other. Most of the ones I have are when I was sick.

Cake! - June 2013
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Mine is almost 4yrs old... I'm ususally the one taking pics and therefore, I'm not in most of them!
    I love ths pic of us bc we had just started dating and were invited to quite a few weddings. We were at my aunt's wedding in this one. Love was in the air!!!
    June 2013 Sig

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    Testing out my sig, this challenge made me kind of sad becuase realized just how few pictures we have together. Most of them are pretty bad cause he makes the stupidest faces in pictures lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

My work blocks most photo sharing websites, so I can only see a few people's siggies until I get home.  Can't wait to see the rest!!!

~*June 2013 Sig Challenge: Our Cake*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_your-pictures?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:b4584b8a-7363-45ee-908b-902841e6f94aPost:33a5f0e8-70f8-4688-9014-9a83b5d0650c">Re: Your pictures</a>:
    [QUOTE]haha thanks, Nikisha.  I changed mine, in case we do a fave e-pic later on (mine is more silly, and completely represents our relationship: he's a jackass and I'm always annoyed by him hahah)
    Posted by mrskaiser22[/QUOTE]
    That's too funny. My FI and I are the same way. I tend to have that annoyed look on my face alot.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Testing my sig.....and I love this siggy challenge! Love seeing all of your pics of you and FI

Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards