Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Wedding Photos: La Roche College / North Park

Hello!
My fiance and I are getting married in Wexford and have narrowed down the photo locations to either La Roche's campus or North Park. 

La Roche is where is mother went to college so I know it would mean a lot to her, but I have never seen the campus grounds. 

I'm in Florida planning this wedding so we can't really visit both areas to decide, we need help!!!

Which spot is better for photo ops?

Thanks ya'll!
image 145 Invited
image 121 Are ready to party!
image 24 Will be missing out!
image Everyone has finally RSVP'd!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Photos: La Roche College / North Park

• Options
    MRadsMRads member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI went to LaRoche and we're getting our epics taken there and Heartwood Acres this Saturday.  I can't really tell you what is better, cause I haven't spent much time at either North Park nor LaRoche, but I can show you the pics we take after we've taken them. 

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That would be awesome, thank you!  And have fun on Saturday!
    image 145 Invited
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011
    I would say La Roche, they have a beautiful campus. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    MRadsMRads member
    edited December 2011
    I went searching for epics taken at LaRoche college, and found a couple that got theirs at LaRoche and Hartwood, which I totally feel like they stole my idea, lol.  Here's thelink (clicky).

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    MRads, you picked some amazing spots for photos.  Thanks for the link!  Yours are going to turn out beautifuly!  The buildings in the background at La Roche are beautiful and regal looking.  I can't wait to see how yours turn out!  I didn't even think of those for epics.  We went to McConnells Mills and did some epics up there, very pretty there too!
    image 145 Invited
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Bubs711Bubs711 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a little late with this, and I voted for La Roche, but I'm going to say both if you have time.  We started at La Roche, then went to the North Park Golf Course.  My advice is if you go to La Roche, and you want to take pics by the pond do them on the side of the pond closer to the road if you can with your backs to the main building.  We had our backs to the road, and our photographer had to try to photoshop out powerlines and missed them in a couple.  If you are JUST going to La Roche, there are lots of pretty buildings there and some gardens.  I kind of wish we had just stayed there timewise.  If you want to add it North Park, the Golf Course has a little veranda with cool brick walls and big white columns.  Good luck with your decision!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for your help and input ladies!
    image 145 Invited
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards