June 2013 Weddings
Options

Color Scheme?

My FI loves blue, so I wanted to use this as one of the colors.  I was not sure what color to pair with the blue or even what shade of blue to go with.  While searching on pinterest I found a navy and fuscha combination and liked it. 
http://pinterest.com/pin/59954238759297612/
Thoughts on this or other navy color combinations for a summer wedding?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Color Scheme?

• Options
    I like that color combination! It's really cute. I also like navy and yellow. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Navy and white?

• Options
    I love the navy and yellow, I thought about doing that as well.
    Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image
  • Options
    I love navy and fuschia, I strongly considered that color combination, but FI wanted green instead of blue.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I love the navy and fushia! What color tuxes are you thinking? My FI wants black tuxes, so he didn't like the navy blue. 
  • Options
    I've seen navy and a lighter pink wedding and I thought it looked fabulous!  My MOH is considering yellow and navy for spring wedding next year.

http://northcarolinacharm.blogspot.com/2012/01/hitched-ceremony.html
  • Options
    Navy is a great neutral you can put almost any color with it and it will work. If you're looking for something different you could use colbalt blue, its vibrant and can also be paired with a lot of different colors or you could use a pale blue. What style of wedding do you want to have? If you determine that it will help with your color selection.
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I think navy and fuchsia would be beautiful! I am a little but biased, but I also love navy and yellow my colors!. Navy and white looks cute too. Honestly, the deciding factor was my favorite flowers are all yellow sunflowers, daisies.. and like you, FI wanted blue, so that easily made the decision for me. If you love pink peonies or white callalillies, then maybe that can help you gear towards the color you like
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards