June 2013 Weddings

Check

Finally I can check something off my list. We finally were able to book our venue today. It's going to a ranch wedding in North Dallas. I didn't know how I felt about having my wedding at a ranch but this place fit the budget. Well I just love it! The great thing about this place is they charge per plate. There is no rental fee and they include linens, place settings, and centerpieces. The centerpieces are no joke either, they use fresh flowers and don't skimp on them.We actually got to see the place set up for wedding today and the colors are the same as mine. It was really cool.
Now I can really get the planning started.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Check

• Oh man that sounds like a he'll of a deal on a venue. I wish I was closer to there. And how exciting u got to see it all dressed up even.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats!!! That sounds amazing, and that's awesome that they include the centerpieces. Is it a working ranch? I think that's a really interesting idea (even if it's not a working one), i like it.
    Photobucket
  • awesome!!  Do you have pics of the venue?  A ranch sounds so awesome :-)
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • That's a big check! Congrats!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats! That sounds like an amazing venue.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats! That venue sounds amazing! Our venue also offers centerpieces (vases, votive holders, mirrors etc. that you can customize, or they can just decorate with their own stuff), linens, and serveware/place settings. All that being included was a big deciding factor for us. No rental fee is amazing though! That will save you a good amount of money. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • It's not a working ranch but it is very pretty and there are a few horses there, which my Mom will love. I think she likes horses more than people. lol..

Here are some pics of ceremony site and reception site.

I did get one more check today. the photographer is booked.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I love the outdoor ceremony space! It's so pretty. That big fireplace is awesome too. Congrats again on two big checks now!
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • That looks awesome!  Congrats on the checks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yay! Congrats kt... two big checks!! I absolutely love your venue. The ceremony site is just gorgeous, and I love the feel of the reception site. I wish I could find something like that here in San Diego!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards