June 2013 Weddings
Options

Bought My Wedding Dress!!

I know its still really early, but I knew it was THE dress. So I decided to get the ball rolling! I'm wicked excited and now have to find the perfect location to get married!

Re: Bought My Wedding Dress!!

• Options
    EmilyW416EmilyW416 member
    First Comment
    edited April 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_bought-wedding-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:cd8f8f43-a125-407e-b01c-0c7451c850ebPost:ff6220d5-ed09-427d-b0c3-df27b810e771">Re: Bought My Wedding Dress!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]very pretty...i have already tried on about 30 dresses...<strong>cried in one but i think it was due to the price</strong>....there was another one i really liked...no crying but i didnt want to take it off, lol
    Posted by brkelayne[/QUOTE]

Me too! lol

The dress is really pretty!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Congrats! It's so pretty! There's one dress in particular I have my eye on, but I'm waiting until closer to the date- my weight has a tendency to fluctuate! ;-)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • Options
    That dress is gorgeous!! Congrats! I'm waiting to get back in shape (and get a solid budget together) before I start my shopping, but I cannottt wait
  • Options
    Love the dress! Congrats! :o)

I've started looking at dresses, but really not ready to buy - I'm a bit overwhelmed with the sheer number of options...I'm not even really sure where to start!
  • Options
    i really wish ther was somewhere to get actual prices of gowns rather than huge price ranges (600-1500 is NOT very helpful! lol) w/out having to go to stores and have my dreams crushed by an outrageous price :/
  • Options
    wow beautiful!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options

Very Pretty =) Your going to Look Great =D

Bride to Be =)
  • Options
    i got mine too...snagged a $1000 dress for $100 because it was being discontinued!!! and if i change my mind i can always sell it, couldn't pass up such an awesome deal!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards