June 2013 Weddings
Options

How do you.....

get two pictures in the siggy to be next to eachother? I wanted to put a pic of the church and the venue but it doesn't appear to be working
Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image

Re: How do you.....

• Options
    The pics aren't even showing either
    ?????
  • Options
    You have to put the direct link of each into their own html code. The code is in the June siggy sticky.
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I tried that, I'm not sure why it isn't working
  • Options
    I have no clue why the pictures aren't showing up :(
  • Options
    I just tried that, and all that showed up was the link to the picture, not the actual picture. I had no problems doing the e-ring photo, but for some reason I can't do it with this. I downloaded the picture of my venue from the website, saved it to my computer, uploaded it onto photobucket, and then copied the link and pasted it into the update signature spot. I tried it with the link in the sticky and without. Ughhh I'm getting so frustrated, I might just not have a siggy for this month.
  • Options
    OMG, it finally worked, lol.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_how-do-you?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:d1083707-c655-423d-9aff-1850215a0a7bPost:e6212d04-2b05-4741-bd9c-3deec4e155e9">Re: How do you.....</a>:
    [QUOTE]OMG, it finally worked, lol.
    Posted by rmp4996[/QUOTE]

lol yes it did and it looks great!!!
    June '13 - Cake!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Books read in 2013 - 0/25
  • Options
    See, I'm trying to figure out how to stick my sicker as my sig. Do I use the HTML code or the non html code?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm really bad at this, so I'm not sure. I would just try them both until something works, that's what I kept doing. Really annoying, but I got there eventually
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    it work yet
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards